Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Josh Allen

1 hour ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Josh Allen and Gabe Mother Truckin Davis nearly carried that team to victory. That WYO to UCF connection is going to net a lot of wins in the future.  Diggs who?

Diggs has been irreplaceable throughout the season. I wouldn't dismiss him so casually.

Anyway, this is what has made the Bills so dangerous. Not just Josh, but all the weapons he has. Diggs is #1, but even covered, he's dangerous. Then you have Gabe Davis, the big WR target. Dawson Knox, the guy has become one of the top TEs in the NFL. Beasely almost always opens up underneath. McKenzie's speed rivals Hill's of the Chiefs. Singletary has really stepped up, both in running and catching. And then Josh himself not only has the arm, but has the speed and power to make LBs pay for trying to stop him, and has even caught a couple of TDs.

I was definitely extremely wrong on Allen as a draft prospect but I do wonder how he statistically speaking was merely solid and not dominant in college, similar thing with Herbert. Allen actually struggled bad eith efficiency his first couple of years in NFL but has made huge strides, got to think Daboll gets a HCing job.

Wow...the WYO pride is in full effect here! That was an unbelievably entertaining game which was made possible, in part, by Allen's play. I continue to to be amazed at what Josh Allen has made of himself since entering the league. The team surrounding him, the coach, the city, it has all lined up perfectly for him and he has obviously worked hard to become the QB he is today. This is not the Allen that was at Wyoming. This is not the Allen that was drafted on his measurables, a strong arm, and the hope he could fulfill his potential.

I get all the Wyoming fans that find pride in having Allen as a rep for their school. They should be proud and fans of the MWC should be proud even though there seems to be a bit of revisionist history when it comes to his time in Laramie or his "greatness" as a college player. No need to list the stats or records as everyone can look those up for themselves. No need to post the disparaging reviews and draft analyses after participating in pre-draft events like the Senior Bowl. All that matters is that he has greatly improved and taken his game to the next level and you can't hate on him for that.

51 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Diggs has been irreplaceable throughout the season. I wouldn't dismiss him so casually.

Anyway, this is what has made the Bills so dangerous. Not just Josh, but all the weapons he has. Diggs is #1, but even covered, he's dangerous. Then you have Gabe Davis, the big WR target. Dawson Knox, the guy has become one of the top TEs in the NFL. Beasely almost always opens up underneath. McKenzie's speed rivals Hill's of the Chiefs. Singletary has really stepped up, both in running and catching. And then Josh himself not only has the arm, but has the speed and power to make LBs pay for trying to stop him, and has even caught a couple of TDs.

Diggs is great, not dismissing him.  Buff is set in their receiving corps.

17 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

Wow...the WYO pride is in full effect here! That was an unbelievably entertaining game which was made possible, in part, by Allen's play. I continue to to be amazed at what Josh Allen has made of himself since entering the league. The team surrounding him, the coach, the city, it has all lined up perfectly for him and he has obviously worked hard to become the QB he is today. This is not the Allen that was at Wyoming. This is not the Allen that was drafted on his measurables, a strong arm, and the hope he could fulfill his potential.

I get all the Wyoming fans that find pride in having Allen as a rep for their school. They should be proud and fans of the MWC should be proud even though there seems to be a bit of revisionist history when it comes to his time in Laramie or his "greatness" as a college player. No need to list the stats or records as everyone can look those up for themselves. No need to post the disparaging reviews and draft analyses after participating in pre-draft events like the Senior Bowl. All that matters is that he has greatly improved and taken his game to the next level and you can't hate on him for that.

Beat ut state twice. If Allen didn't get injured in 2017 Wyoming probably finishes 10-3 and 7-1 in the conference and tied for the division crown and might have played in the CCG for the second straight year depending on tie breakers. Allen was amazing at Wyoming. He elevated everyone around him. Wyoming lost to SJSU without him FFS. Don't give me that horseshit that he wasn't a great player at Wyoming. Everyone with two functioning eyeballs and half a brain could see it.

23 minutes ago, TrueAg said:

They should be proud and fans of the MWC should be proud even though there seems to be a bit of revisionist history when it comes to his time in Laramie or his "greatness" as a college player. No need to list the stats or records as everyone can look those up for themselves. No need to post the disparaging reviews and draft analyses after participating in pre-draft events like the Senior Bowl. All that matters is that he has greatly improved and taken his game to the next level and you can't hate on him for that.

He was great in college.  Everyone that actually watched him knows this. You're dead wrong here. Also - stats are for losers.

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

@NevadaFan Why is it not surprising that you’d be a coward and not say anything. You can’t say anything because you can’t defend that kind of stupid. But you still look stupid for your cowardice. 

Because stupid = arguing with crazy?

Now sure why you’re not still on ignore? The entire board has come to terms with this… the only thing worse than your crappy long-winded posts, are you bizarre cringe worthy opinions. Facts. 

Objectively, this was easily one of the best games, and best QB duels, ever. Both QBs did the near impossible almost effortlessly. They are the future of the NFL.

That said, as a Bills fan, that ending was a kick in the balls. The NFL needs to change overtime rules in the playoffs so that they aren't practically decided on a coin flip.

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

Because stupid = arguing with crazy?

Now sure why you’re not still on ignore? The entire board has come to terms with this… the only thing worse than your crappy long-winded posts, are you bizarre cringe worthy opinions. Facts. 

I’m not looking for a drama queen post about why you don’t like me. No shit, it’s obviously mutual. If you’re pissed because I bring up Kap, we’ll that’s just too bad, isn’t it. As long as he’s out there making a fool of himself on such a grand scale, he deserves to be mocked. You don’t like it? Fine. 

kat.jpg