Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Josh Allen

4 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Welcome aboard! Most of this board thinks I am full of shit when I say Neyor is the real deal too. 

Josh Allen was the best and most athletic player I have ever seen in person in college period (and I've seen some good ones). Neyor is the most talented receiver I have ever seen at Wyoming (and there have been some good ones including a Biletnikoff winner and a guy that played 12 years for the Chargers).

I just watch highlights of him. He looks like an NFL receiver. To bad you lost him to the SEC. Wyoming is good at finding gems

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Hate the term "it factor" but watching Allen at Wyoming you could tell he was special. His work ethic and will to win was clear early on and the arm strength was obvious. 

I think most Cowboy fans knew he would be successful in the NFL, just didn't  think he would be the savior for a franchise and be a top five (or bettor) qb.  As a Denver fan, was hoping they would draft him.

Actually met him a couple times and was as humble as could be and grateful to Wyoming for giving him a chance.

Was he perfect here at Wyoming? No. And the "coaching" wasn't much of a help either. That said, we saw he would be special in a number of plays. Many of which you see in the NFL now. He just needed the right place to land, and he got that. Not only his physical abilities, but his leadership and team player mentality were something we witnessed as well.

6 hours ago, robe said:

He was decent against BYU when they played but I didn’t see him as a potential HOF let alone an NFL starter. Mahomes and Josh duel this weekend will be epic. We will see how Josh ends up. But he has a cannon arm, he is huge and can run really well. He has a skill set better than most HOFers. 

I have to ask, Wyoming fans did you see this coming. 

My 2nd question can Wyoming capitalized on his performance to recruit more talent to Laramie. 

F-ck you AND byu*.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

2 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

@halfmanhalfbronco Go. +++++. Yourself. Shitstain.

I've been on the Allen Hype train for a while.  Oh let me guess, I touched you so bad years ago you still are still ass sore?  When I said Allen was not a great, generational QB in college?  He was not, btw.  

Where did I hurt you on this board?   

Just now, Wyovanian said:

In the gentle words of so many "Go f-ck yourself."

LOLOLOLOL go cry more you giant +++++ing pussy.  Remember you crying about Boise cancelling a BB game because YOUR school took so long to get us the test results back?  

Stupid little bitch.  Wyoming fans are such faux tough guys...little bitches like you rep all of em

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

LOLOLOLOL go cry more you giant +++++ing pussy.  Remember you crying about Boise cancelling a BB game because YOUR school took so long to get us the test results back?  

Stupid little bitch.  Wyoming fans are such faux tough guys...little bitches like you rep all of em

I’ll meet you at Best Buy and we will find out. 

tetons1.jpg

2 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

I’ll meet you at Best Buy and we will find out. 

I mean one of your fans already tried to use the get to know thread to insult me, despite happy saying doing so would result in an immediate ban.  Just sucked he also mentioned how gross his wife was while trying to insult me.  He bounced that convo.  Wyo fans are so trashy.  Almost as bad as Boise fans.  

15 hours ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

The NFL you have to always improve and adjust.  Hope Allen is able sustain and grow his success.  That written did Colin ever have a playoff stat line close to 21/25 for 308 yards and 5TD's?

Probably his first playoff start where he had 263 passing and 181 rushing, 2 TDs each passing and rushing.

On 1/18/2022 at 5:53 AM, BacksThePack said:

Probably his first playoff start where he had 263 passing and 181 rushing, 2 TDs each passing and rushing.

Yeah and that record still holds as the most rushing yards for a QB in any NFL game, playoff or regular season. 

Such a fun game to watch, the rest of the country experienced what we got to see for four years.

Back to the topic though, Josh Allen is an absolute stud. Great to see MW players doing well at the next level. 

On 1/17/2022 at 4:27 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

His career is looking very promising thus far.  The Bills organization is certainly putting talent around him.  Hopefully he proves durable.  His size helps his durability and so far despite his rushing attempts/yards he rarely takes a big hit.

The coaching in Buffalo is helping with that. Keeping him from unleashing his rushing ability until seeding position/playoffs matter. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/17/2022 at 9:32 PM, gold-n-brown said:

Hate the term "it factor" but watching Allen at Wyoming you could tell he was special. His work ethic and will to win was clear early on and the arm strength was obvious. 

I think most Cowboy fans knew he would be successful in the NFL, just didn't  think he would be the savior for a franchise and be a top five (or bettor) qb.  As a Denver fan, was hoping they would draft him.

Actually met him a couple times and was as humble as could be and grateful to Wyoming for giving him a chance.

Was that while he was at Wyoming. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.