Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Josh Allen

24 minutes ago, robe said:

Wyoming alum Josh Allen will be a HOF. He is  really good. Unbelievable performance this weekend 

Another Jim Kelly who failed to win the big one?  We'll see.

34 minutes ago, robe said:

Wyoming alum Josh Allen will be a HOF. He is  really good. Unbelievable performance this weekend 

Yeah been pretty funny to watch some of these dumdums talk about their schools qbs.  Boise state fans are the worst.  They don’t really know what a great qb is.  Lots of bills fans around here. 

21 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yup. Bow down to Josh Allen.

I remember when the debate was who better between that one Boise QB (can't remember his name atm) and Josh. We had a bunch of Boise st fans saying all sorts of stupid shit like, he's too dumb to make NFL reads and decisions, he is only a good athlete pretending to be a QB, JA would make a good TE, and my favorite,his throwing motion is terrible and has a slow release. ha ha

well, they were right

he would have made a good TE :ph34r:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, robe said:

His career is looking very promising thus far.  The Bills organization is certainly putting talent around him.  Hopefully he proves durable.  His size helps his durability and so far despite his rushing attempts/yards he rarely takes a big hit.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

I remember when the debate was who better between that one Boise QB (can't remember his name atm) and Josh. We had a bunch of Boise st fans saying all sorts of stupid shit like, he's too dumb to make NFL reads and decisions, he is only a good athlete pretending to be a QB, JA would make a good TE, and my favorite,his throwing motion is terrible and has a slow release. ha ha

Think about what Allen could have done in college if he had a good coach.

1 minute ago, JADogs05 said:

Every day I see him on TV I thank the stars that he didn’t come to FS only to quit under the abusive shouts of an angry cabbage patch doll. 

image.jpeg.d1c01d50fe58ebcf0cf53bdcd701e474.jpeg

how much yayo does that fool ingest?...lol look at those pupils...lol

2 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

We'll see if he can sustain. Could have said the same thing about Colin after his SB runl

The NFL you have to always improve and adjust.  Hope Allen is able sustain and grow his success.  That written did Colin ever have a playoff stat line close to 21/25 for 308 yards and 5TD's?

2 hours ago, Bob said:

He was decent against BYU when they played but I didn’t see him as a potential HOF let alone an NFL starter. Mahomes and Josh duel this weekend will be epic. We will see how Josh ends up. But he has a cannon arm, he is huge and can run really well. He has a skill set better than most HOFers. 

I have to ask, Wyoming fans did you see this coming. 

My 2nd question can Wyoming capitalized on his performance to recruit more talent to Laramie. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

3 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

We’ve only been letting the board know this since 2016.  Way to finally see what we have seen for years.  

I thought you were full of shit. I was wrong for probably the 1st time ever.

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Don’t get butthurt, Wyoming Fans. If we listen to opposing fan garbage, Fales was supposed get drafted ahead of Carr and would have a better NFL career. Clowns. 

Carr is pretty solid too. Be he is no Josh Allen.

48 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

We'll see if he can sustain. Could have said the same thing about Colin after his SB runl

I'm asking a serious question, do you really believe that Kaepernick and Josh Allen are comparable (at least early in their careers) in terms of skillset and ability to lead an NFL offense?  

25 minutes ago, robe said:

I thought you were full of shit. I was wrong for probably the 1st time ever.

Welcome aboard! Most of this board thinks I am full of shit when I say Neyor is the real deal too. 

Josh Allen was the best and most athletic player I have ever seen in person in college period (and I've seen some good ones). Neyor is the most talented receiver I have ever seen at Wyoming (and there have been some good ones including a Biletnikoff winner and a guy that played 12 years for the Chargers).