Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 1/17/22 - WYO@Nevada, UNLV@Sparty - WHO YA’ GOT?

Does Thompson know how to jump?

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

2 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Need Ike back in there. Thompson has no chance of boxing out someone close to his height or taller

Dude is 10 ply. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Jeez Maldo. Rough. 

18 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Wyoming a lot better than I have them credit for early in the season

Yeah it's pretty incredible how quickly Linder has turned them into a contender. It was just a couple of years ago they had something like five wins, Alford's first year I think...

The MW is stacked this season, it's going to be interesting to see who pulls away at the top.

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Surprised say Ike so long with only 3 fouls

Probably would have seen him come in earlier if the lead got caught to 4 or so. Worst part of Ike's game is not being able to throttle it down with foul trouble, pretty much a given he'd get #4 quickly.