Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WYO1016

Wyoming @ Utah State

Wyoming fans finally crawling out of the empty void that should have been the basketball season:

Season 3 Monday GIF by The Sinner

It's finally happening! They're going to play!!!

Happy Golden State Warriors GIF by ESPN

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

6 minutes ago, GoPokes86 said:

Finally! I was wondering if we'd have a game before February. Should be a good in Logan. Hopefully the Pokes can shake of the rust of a 4 week vacation. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose by 20 after the long pause. I don’t think they have been able to get much practice in. As we have seen with others like CSU, it takes awhile to get back into the swing of things. 

Really excited for this game, looking forward to attending.  WYO has a really good team.  Not sure how the Aggies are going to contain Ike, he is a beast.  It has been almost a month since the Aggies have had a home game.  Should be a fun atmosphere at the Spectrum tomorrow night, hopefully the Aggies can light the A blue.

2 hours ago, Aggie84025 said:

Really excited for this game, looking forward to attending.  WYO has a really good team.  Not sure how the Aggies are going to contain Ike, he is a beast.  It has been almost a month since the Aggies have had a home game.  Should be a fun atmosphere at the Spectrum tomorrow night, hopefully the Aggies can light the A blue.

I’m expecting a 15-20 point loss for the Pokes. Haven’t played a game since Dec 25th. 

tetons1.jpg

I've been seeing Wyo in quite a few NCAAT brackets in the last week. Interestingly, they have been popping up in more bracket projections while they've been on pause. People are starting to finally notice their gaudy NET ranking apparently.

Wyo is getting thrown straight into the fire because this game has definite NCAAT at-large implications. USU can get back in the hunt with a win and Wyo can really legitimize their at-large chances if they escape Logan with a win. Gotta think USU has a pretty big advantage playing at home with Wyo coming off their pause. I'm going to guess 78-71 USU.

7 hours ago, KingBronco said:

I've been seeing Wyo in quite a few NCAAT brackets in the last week. Interestingly, they have been popping up in more bracket projections while they've been on pause. People are starting to finally notice their gaudy NET ranking apparently.

Wyo is getting thrown straight into the fire because this game has definite NCAAT at-large implications. USU can get back in the hunt with a win and Wyo can really legitimize their at-large chances if they escape Logan with a win. Gotta think USU has a pretty big advantage playing at home with Wyo coming off their pause. I'm going to guess 78-71 USU.

Big game. I think we will be too rusty. USU- 79 Pokes- 67

tetons1.jpg

Too many ticky tack fouls implies some games have too few ticky tack fouls

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.