Jump to content
robe

Bad day for Biden

Recommended Posts

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-just-had-terrible-horrible-215003721.html

Yesterday was not a good day for Biden. 
 

Is the fat woman signing yet.
 

Now on to 2024 and the complete destruction of the Democratic Party.  
 

Inflation at a 4 decade high is probably the worse news. It’s the hidden Democrat tax that sends most blue collar middle class workers into the Republican camp. Democrats have a major issue with the voters who make 15 to 40 an hour. Probably the main reason for the Hispanic Exodus from the Democratic Party. They own the rich vote because inflation has little impact on these folks. 

  • Haha 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robe said:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-just-had-terrible-horrible-215003721.html

Yesterday was not a good day for Biden. 
 

Is the fat woman signing yet.
 

Now on to 2024 and the complete destruction of the Democratic Party.  
 

Inflation at a 4 decade high is probably the worse news. It’s the hidden Democrat tax that sends most blue collar middle class workers into the Republican camp. Democrats have a major issue with the voters who make 15 to 40 an hour. Probably the main reason for the Hispanic Exodus from the Democratic Party. They own the rich vote because inflation has little impact on these folks. 

The democrats seem to be burying their head in the sand . They don’t want to acknowledge the problems they have. They are certainly going to get whacked hard in the house  this fall, probably lose the senate too. The incumbent for 2024 has approval ratings that will  probably be in the 30s by that time. They have issues 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

The democrats seem to be burying their head in the sand . They don’t want to acknowledge the problems they have. They are certainly going to get whacked hard in the house  this fall, probably lose the senate too. The incumbent for 2024 has approval ratings that will  probably be in the 30s by that time. They have issues 

Yes they do. The difference to me is it’s acknowledged by all and there isn’t blind loyalty to the Biden admin. Perhaps there is someone better for the job. Much more refreshing than sitting at the kitchen table while the house burns down and saying this is fine.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Yes they do. The difference to me is it’s acknowledged by all and there isn’t blind loyalty to the Biden admin. Perhaps there is someone better for the job. Much more refreshing than sitting at the kitchen table while the house burns down and saying this is fine.

To me they appear to be ramming their head against the wall repeatedly,  expecting to smash through eventually. They are just going to end up with a sore head and back in the minority in congress. If there was a groundswell of support for what they want legislatively, you would see some Republicans clamoring to work together with them, and you wouldn't have to be discussing the stupid idea of ending the filibuster. They need to adapt their policy positions to the will of the voter, not foolishly attempt  to make the voters adapt to their positions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Go touch some grass bro. 

have you seen Biden's approval/disapproval ratings? Nearly everyone in the country thinks he's a +++++ing joke, which he is. He's done this much damage to the country in one year. Three more to go, buddy!

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Bob said:

have you seen Biden's approval/disapproval ratings? Nearly everyone in the country thinks he's a +++++ing joke, which he is. He's done this much damage to the country in one year. Three more to go, buddy!

Yes, he’s not doing too great right now and perhaps there is someone better for the job. I don’t pledge fealty to politicians, you should try it sometime.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Biden hasnt seen anything yet...Putin is coming for him    The world smells weakness...and US weakness breeds war.

War is an extreme example, but it certainly does make your adversaries very motivated to test out what they can get away with much like little kids whose parents aren’t strong and consistent with where the line is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

War is an extreme example, but it certainly does make your adversaries very motivated to test out what they can get away with much like little kids whose parents aren’t strong and consistent with where the line is. 

Hard to say, our Pentagon is gleefully reporting Ukraine could see an invasion in a few weeks.  Who the hell knows what the real facts are. I dont trust anyone anymore. All we can say for certain is that my statement is a historical fact. 

We took Ukraine's nukes and NATO we would take care of them.  So much for that.  Why should anyone else give them up?  Ukraine is f'd.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2022 at 8:26 AM, bornontheblue said:

To me they appear to be ramming their head against the wall repeatedly,  expecting to smash through eventually. They are just going to end up with a sore head and back in the minority in congress. If there was a groundswell of support for what they want legislatively, you would see some Republicans clamoring to work together with them, and you wouldn't have to be discussing the stupid idea of ending the filibuster. They need to adapt their policy positions to the will of the voter, not foolishly attempt  to make the voters adapt to their positions. 

There is, just not in Congress.   The voting rights acts and the policies in BBB are hugely popular.  
 

And by the way, the filibuster is not some old, esteemed tool of the senate.  It’s an relatively new invention (and VERY new in its current form), predicated on stopping civil rights for black people.  It’s a bad look when you stump for it.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...