Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Prius driver domes GOP state official in road rage incident

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

The "victim" Kuczwanski had previously been arrested for pointing a gun with a laser sight at another vehicle at the same intersection.

According to arrest papers, the driver gave deputies the tag number and when they arrived at Kuczwanski’s home just a few miles away, he told deputies the other car had cut him off in traffic.

Arrest papers also say deputies found a gun matching the driver’s description in the console of Koczwanski’s car and arrested him for aggravated assault with a firearm.

The "wonderful, kind, loving man would do anything for anyone".  I guess that includes slamming his BMW into the side of Prius and pushing it sideways in the parking lot and then shooting the car.  smh

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

4 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

A man's car is his Castle, I guess....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, RSF said:

A man's car is his Castle, I guess....

A car is certainly a deadly weapon.  So no question this will go down as self-defense if true that the beamer asshole was pushing his prius sideways.  I'm sure the gas station has a full video of the incident so it should be an easy case for detectives to analyze.

8 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Pistol-Packing Prius People.  The trucknut nightmare.  Can't road rage like they used to.

He and the anti-vaxxers who begged for the vax on the vent are not going to conservative Valhalla. Can’t go out like that, man 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

4 hours ago, SpaceForced said:

The "wonderful, kind, loving man would do anything for anyone".  I guess that includes slamming his BMW into the side of Prius and pushing it sideways in the parking lot and then shooting the car.  smh

From what read, he caused the accident. Not to mention being involved in another incident at the same intersection where he pulled a gun.