Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

Wyoming vs USU

Peasley probably has less competition to be a starter. I also think he is probably left looking at FCS opportunities if WYO doesn't throw him a life jacket. The kid has wheels and speed to burn but has struggled with consistency throwing the ball. The other thing that would worry me about him is his injury history. While at USU he has blown a knee and then wrecked his shoulder (needed surgery) this year which caused him miss the end of the season. There's always that unknown of how well has he healed or how will his body respond - but I think he is worth the risk.

Wish him the best of luck in Laramie, he's an awesome kid with an amazing attitude.

1 hour ago, roughrider said:

Wyoming is a fine school but moving from Laramie to Logan is a win.  Who gets more PT?   That will be the football winner.  The life winner went to be with his girlfriend.  Neither are next level QB's.

Sort of depends on your lifestyle as to which town is a better fit :)

14 hours ago, TrueAg said:

Peasley probably has less competition to be a starter. I also think he is probably left looking at FCS opportunities if WYO doesn't throw him a life jacket. The kid has wheels and speed to burn but has struggled with consistency throwing the ball. The other thing that would worry me about him is his injury history. While at USU he has blown a knee and then wrecked his shoulder (needed surgery) this year which caused him miss the end of the season. There's always that unknown of how well has he healed or how will his body respond - but I think he is worth the risk.

Wish him the best of luck in Laramie, he's an awesome kid with an amazing attitude.

So you're saying he's more Sean Chambers than Levi Williams. Lord help us.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 1/14/2022 at 7:14 AM, WYO1016 said:

So you're saying he's more Sean Chambers than Levi Williams. Lord help us.

His ability to run is definitely his biggest asset. You can watch his highlights for yourself but you'll notice he is a very different runner than Chambers or Williams. He has elite speed for a QB and doesn't need much room to take it to the house from anywhere on the field. 

His issue with never winning the starting job in Logan came down to his inability to be a consistent passer. He does throw a nice deep ball but struggles with short and intermediate range throws. 

On 1/13/2022 at 6:14 PM, Billings said:

Sort of depends on your lifestyle as to which town is a better fit :)

Not me so much, just thinking of the kid.  GF in Logan,  religion or not.  Or stay in Laramie and play for a coach I'm not enamored with and think doesn't favor me going forward.....

2 hours ago, roughrider said:

Not me so much, just thinking of the kid.  GF in Logan,  religion or not.  Or stay in Laramie and play for a coach I'm not enamored with and think doesn't favor me going forward.....

That part I get