Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanhood

I love California!

6 hours ago, robe said:

I’m reminded of the article I posted a few months ago about the homosexual married couple that moved to the red state of Arkansas. They couldn’t believe how much better life was.

No one bother them about their openly gay marriage. In fact Arkansas was more tolerant than California was. They had reasonable housing prices and a great job market. They stated they would never return to California. 

Apparently all the liberal propaganda made them think Arkansas would be a horrible place to live. 

It’s disgusting to see all the liberal responsible parents moving to Florida because of Covid and how Florida has handled Covid with children. They vote Democrat year after year but move to red states because what the red states provide. 

I have to respect the liberal voters in Virginia though. instead of leaving in mass they put the Republicans back in. Make no mistake it was the liberal voters who did this. Some of you still have some sense. 

I have never seen the future of the Democratic Party look so bleak. 

Jim Crow Rhetoric. Failure 

Abortion rights: failure

Covid: failure even Democrats agree

Inflation: failure, Clinton’s economic advisers said this was going to happen. No one listened

Build back: failure 

infastructuon bill: this will be a massive failure for 2024 because of the increased inflation it is going to cause and it will also put more pressure on labor shortage which in turn will make the supply chain worse which will then increase inflation even more. 

Foreign policy: failure. Afghan, pissing off France, etc. 

The Jim Crow Rhetoric has just made the Republicans even more the party of Teflon because no one can take the Democrats seriously any more so anything they spew out doesn’t stick. 

At this rate, the Democrat Party will go the way of Israeli Labor, in about a generation. They’ll cease to exist in any meaningful way.