Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

CFB Playoff Thread

Used to hate Saban now I respect the hell out of him.  He replaces coordinators yearly and doesn't miss a beat.   GOAT

But because he's the GOAT, he's got like 10 first round NFL draft picks playing.  Cincy is a damn good team these last 2 years but come on.   Alabama does this to pretty much everyone if they were in this game today.

11 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Used to hate Saban now I respect the hell out of him.  He replaces coordinators yearly and doesn't miss a beat.   GOAT

But because he's the GOAT, he's got like 10 first round NFL draft picks playing.  Cincy is a damn good team these last 2 years but come on.   Alabama does this to pretty much everyone if they were in this game today.

They’re not bulletproof.  

If anyone should’ve made the playoffs it was the UCF team that had back to back NY6 bowls. This selection is garbage to me, covid season, lost their NY6 last year and their signature win is against the most overrated team on the planet.  

22 minutes ago, B_Lootz said:

Score not indicative of how much of a blowout this is. Bama outgaining UC 302-76 in the first half. Cincy is a cute story but is just no match.

Indicative to me of great coaching but utterly lacking the athletes and depth to compete.  If Cincy beats the spread, it's a win for the G5.  As for the moron infecting this thread, I think it's intense butthurt that it isn't the Fightin' Truck Drivers that finally threaded the needle and made the big game.  

1 minute ago, RebelAlliance said:

Indicative to me of a great coaching but utterly lacking the athletes and depth to compete.  If Cincy beats the spread, it's a win for the G5.  As for the moron infecting this thread, I think it's intense butthurt that it isn't the Fightin' Truck Drivers that finally threaded the needle and made the big game.  

Bingo.  This one is on the Jimmy's and Joe's.  Alabama doesn't just identify the best talent, they land it.  That is the big difference in this game.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

Bingo.  This one is on the Jimmy's and Joe's.  Alabama doesn't just identify the best talent, they land it.  That is the big difference in this game.

Not to mention Bama's ten "analysts" who do absolutely NO coaching at all.  Honest Injun, they're just "analysts."