Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

Levi Williams to USU

10 minutes ago, USU78 said:

And you know USU didn't proactively recruit Williams after he embarrassed us  ...  how precisely?

And you know that USU did proactively recruit Williams after he embarrssed us.. how precisely? Listen, neither one of us knows, but the chances of tampering are low. You have PTSD from Collette. You're being obtuse to prove a point. Are you a lawyer or something ;)

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

:rotflmfao::rotflmfao::rotflmfao: Yes, utah state is going to land the most highly-sought after transfer in the nation.

30a.gif

Strawman gonna strawman. Carry on. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

23 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I know it's hard for you, but try to think logically. He could certainly go to any of those places with superior talent ahead of him and risk not playing OR he could go to USU and be WR1 from day one. To be sure those schools have way more prestige and NIL money to offer. I'm not saying he will come, but it's not outside the realm of possibilities, especially with his QB now in the fold.  A lot of G5 schools have had kids that didn't sniff the field at the P5 level come and be stars at the G5 level. 

You’re going full on mentally challenged.  Stop.  Neyor will start at any school he chooses.  

3 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

And you know that USU did proactively recruit Williams after he embarrssed us.. how precisely? Listen, neither one of us knows, but the chances of tampering are low. You have PTSD from Collette. You're being obtuse to prove a point. Are you a lawyer or something ;)

Collette.  Pukes.  Woodstealers.  Wifestealers.  Forestfirers.  Pukes.  Boogars.  l.  Boogars and Pukes.  Boazybunchkins.  Faileddyelotfields.  Get the h3ll off my lawn!

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

6 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

You’re delusional.  Neyor has offers from USC, LSU, Texas, Tennessee, Georgia, Ole Miss, Virginia Tech, Baylor, TCU, etc.  

Also 44-17.  

A man can hope. Touche on scoreboard, but the ultimate outcome was MW title, so I don't care so much. 

22 minutes ago, ineptimusprime said:

Between Wyoming somehow kicking our ass this year and us now stealing Levi, this adds some real gasoline to this “rivalry” people have been trying to make happen between USU and Wyoming. I am all for it. 

We've played scores of games over nearly a century. We're the program you've played something like the 3rd most games against. We're bordering States. How is that not a college football rivalry?

Just now, Brew_Poke said:

We've played scores of games over nearly a century. We're the program you've played something like the 3rd most games against. We're bordering HStates. How is that not a college football rivalry?

I think he was pointing out after a hiatus the rivalry is budding. That and we're not your primary rival like the Lambs. 

51 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I'm fine with it.  Let kids go where they want to go.  It happens in a lot of conferences.  I think it is also tougher for kids out West because there is only 1 G5 conference out West. 

I just love it when Nevada players transfer to CSU. It make me feel warm inside knowing that our players will make CSU fans feel warm inside. God says that you should love thy neighbor as you love thy self. Love makes the world…I mean, the MWC go around. 

kat.jpg

10 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just love it when Nevada players transfer to CSU. It make me feel warm inside knowing that our players will make CSU fans feel warm inside. God says that you should love thy neighbor as you love thy self. Love makes the world…I mean, the MWC go around. 

Let us know when you find those CSU fans.  I watched on CBS Sports that 52-10 beat down Nevada laid on CSU and that place was empty. 

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

You once said we were delusional for thinking we could win the MW. I'd say your track record on being right is flawed. USU had the leading receiver in the country this year who was also Bilitnekoff semi-finalist. What wouldn't Neyor like about that? The offense passes most of the time and we lose our starting three Wide-outs. He has some great offers, but I don't think it would be that far fetched. 

It’s still pretty far fetched I’d say. 

1 minute ago, The Brent Vigen Diet said:

The fact that he would give up a starting job and transfer to be the backup for another team in the division only reinforces my belief we dodged a bullet wasting more time on him as a starter. 

We may have dodged a bullet, but as of now it is looking like we have dodged straight into a semi truck.  I guess we will see how good the backups are or if we are able to find a QB in the portal or JuCos.

Oh what the heck maybe this is the start of an epic journey for a QB with a quintessential Wyoming name Beerup. 

Neylor is going closer to home.  Where it's warm.  And he's getting away from Bohl.  The QB is in love and has no visions of pro ball so he wants to enjoy college more.   And in Hawaii they are just running as fast as they can from Graham.   Good AD's with cash see it and remedy it.  Good AD's with no cash and bad AD's are screwed.   

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

"...he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like sh-t... 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your azz."

Save Ferris