Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coog kev

Air Force v Louisville tomorrow

It's a 2 for 2 day thus far in this thread.  Up next, Mississippi State destroying Texas Tech and then something about Minnesota and West Virginia. 

Coogs and Fly did their job well and good taking our post season pay days.  Methinks both Houston and Air Force got paid well for simply doing do our job, despite the odds.  Wins over SEC and ACC.  yahoo. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Just now, Coog kev said:

It's a 2 for 2 day thus far in this thread.  Up next, Mississippi State destroying Texas Tech and then something about Minnesota and West Virginia. 

Coogs and Fly did their job well and good taking our post season pay days.  Methinks both Houston and Air Force got paid well for simply doing do our job, despite the odds.  Wins over SEC and ACC.  yahoo. 

You guys have Auburn fans calling for Harsin's head.  Poor guy.  I thought he would last 3 seasons before getting fired.  Money is on 2 seasons now.

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You guys have Auburn fans calling for Harsin's head.  Poor guy.  I thought he would last 3 seasons before getting fired.  Money is on 2 seasons now.

Harsin knew what he was signing up for.  You don't produce, crazies go on the loose

Negative.  Only the band was on display in Birmingham.  We have nothing to do with anything SEC matters other than Texas and Oklahoma bolting to them.  And of course winning over Auburn.  Just like sustained conference Big12 mate UCF did over Florida. 

The Leach bowl is up next.  Go Mississippi State over Texas Tech.  And them Gophers of Minnesota. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

4 hours ago, Aggie84025 said:

I love what Air Force cadets due to serve our country.  That being said as long as douche Calhoun is the head coach I hope they lose every game they play.  Can't stand that guy.

Because you know him personally?  Or you’re just making an opinion on someone you don’t know?

17 minutes ago, Zoomie said:

Because you know him personally?  Or you’re just making an opinion on someone you don’t know?

I certainly don't know him personally, but just the way he acts.  He complains about the restrictions AF has with redshirts etc.  He has complained about AF not fitting in with the MWC teams.   He also has complained about how much of an advantage the returned missionary program is at USU.  He may truly be a wonderful guy just my opinion of him as a fan.

3 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Harsin knew what he was signing up for.  You don't produce, crazies go on the loose

bornontheblue is goan be correct that Harsin will be gone in two years cuz a school like Auburn ain't goan put up wit finishin' seasons wit a 5-game losin' streak.

Nevertheless, some desperate athletic director is bound to hire the guy to resurrect his football program not realizing that Harsin is nothing more than a placeholder.

2 hours ago, Aggie84025 said:

I certainly don't know him personally, but just the way he acts.  He complains about the restrictions AF has with redshirts etc.  He has complained about AF not fitting in with the MWC teams.   He also has complained about how much of an advantage the returned missionary program is at USU.  He may truly be a wonderful guy just my opinion of him as a fan.

He certainly lacks in the public speaking department, but his players and his staff love playing and working for him.

I just find it interesting how some people make personal attacks on people they’ve never met. 

35 minutes ago, Zoomie said:

He certainly lacks in the public speaking department, but his players and his staff love playing and working for him.

I just find it interesting how some people make personal attacks on people they’ve never met. 

He certainly is a great coach and has had some really good teams.  What good would an online sports message board if we didn't make personal attacks against our conference rivals teams or coaches (lol).

3 hours ago, Aggie84025 said:

All those things are real.

Redshirts restrictions hurt the Service Academies. 

They're Olys don't fit with the MW.

USU and BYU do have advantages with their returned Missionaries.

Dude points out facts and you get your feelings hurt.

JFC

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor