Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

CSU Fans, I Have A Question……I Come In Peace

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that if there’s anything else we can do for you, to please don’t hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks.  Will do.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Hollywood just called, and they’re also tired of the shitty Reno facilities. Coming Fall 2022: Fort Collins 911!

Hollywood kinda forgot they film the show in LA, though. 

I'm hoping you're still keeping your offer open.  I've been looking for something in Reno we can use, but of course I'm still looking.

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

We are here to serve you. You can be confident in that. 

Yeah, already figured that out.  Do your buffets deliver out this way?  Asking for a friend.

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

That’s a low budget item. We’re focused on providing you things that are game changers. 

I appreciate that.

Hookers?  Or is that just down south?

13 hours ago, packNV said:

They now want Fakecoachmumme

Always a classic.

Chapeau !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

15 hours ago, Headbutt said:

Thanks.  Will do.

So is it still true that Tier 1-4 boosters in the Ram Club get complimentary CSU smoking jackets for their donations?

The Best Smoking Jackets for Men in 2021 | The Manual

Probably the only thing you high roller superior lifestyle Fort Collins guys need is more drivers, gardeners, pool cleaners, maids, butlers and nannies.

18 hours ago, Spot50B said:

Could you help pick up some of Addazio's buyout? Maybe hire him as a defensive consultant or something.

I think you'd get screwed on a technicality on that. If Nevada pays him, as I understand it, CSU is then obligated to hire him and, thus, you're back where you started. 

1 hour ago, utenation said:

So is it still true that Tier 1-4 boosters in the Ram Club get complimentary CSU smoking jackets for their donations?

The Best Smoking Jackets for Men in 2021 | The Manual

Probably the only thing you high roller superior lifestyle Fort Collins guys need is more drivers, gardeners, pool cleaners, maids, butlers and nannies.

I’m looking to hire an experienced pilot for my Gulfstream G650ER. DM me the contact info if you know any good ones.