Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 12/21/21 - 5 Games - WHO YA GOT?

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Fresno misses three pointer at the end, Utah covers the three point spread. If Fresno couldn’t win I was hoping Utah would cover and they did. Looking at Utah’s players, looks like they have several former MWC players. 

Utah would be no better than a middle of the pack MWC team.

On the women's side, UCSB rolled SJSU in San Jose. Two former MW players are on the Gauchos. 

Megan Anderson started 2.5 years for Sparty.  IIRC @ripple effect , @Maynard Delecto or @crixus, she was on pace to be SJSU's all-time leader in career 3's before she transferred to Santa Barbara.  

Taylor Mole was a benchwarmer for CSU.  @Swoll Cracker will be happy to know she started 13 games for UCSB last year.  

32 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

On the women's side, UCSB rolled SJSU in San Jose. Two former MW players are on the Gauchos. 

Megan Anderson started 2.5 years for Sparty.  IIRC @ripple effect , @Maynard Delecto or @crixus, she was on pace to be SJSU's all-time leader in career 3's before she transferred to Santa Barbara.  

Taylor Mole was a benchwarmer for CSU.  @Swoll Cracker will be happy to know she started 13 games for UCSB last year.  

Taylor Mole was not very good when she was in Fort Collins. Definitely not an MWC-level player.

Final from Texas: Tarleton State 67 - Air Force 45. After a 35-point first half, I had 78 points to play with in the second half to hit the under. The teams combined for 77. How pissed do you think I would have been if I had lost my Under 133.5 bet.

Cha-Ching. Barely.

10 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Taylor Mole was not very good when she was in Fort Collins. Definitely not an MWC-level player.

She still got to enjoy the Superior Lifestyle. 

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

Didja hafta remind us, Gaucho???

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Fresno misses three pointer at the end, Utah covers the three point spread. If Fresno couldn’t win I was hoping Utah would cover and they did. Looking at Utah’s players, looks like they have several former MWC players. 

Yeah, Smith took our two starting guards with him when he left.

SAN

c'mon man!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

5 minutes ago, ripple effect said:

You're such a douche sometimes.  You know, when you're not apologizing in advance for being passive aggressive with so many of your posts.  Send me another idiot button when you get a chance.  I miss your odd fixation with me...

LOL

Who are you?

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, ripple effect said:

You should be more attendant as to who you use the oh-so-brave idiot button with, counselor...

Really?

....and it's  attentive.......

LOL

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just now, SDSUfan said:

Really?

....and it's  attentive.......

LOL

Thanks for the grammar lesson, counselor.  You're on your game tonight.  Got me real bad there.  Am still waiting for the idiot button you're so inclined to use.  Show us all what you've got and give it a go.  After that, maybe tell the board about all your cool San Jose experiences again?  We haven't heard them in awhile and they never get old.  

Thanks again in advance...  

That was a reality check game, a good ol' fashioned arse whoopin' by our crosstown rival. The Spartans are now 6-5.

Up next: Mountain West conference play begins at home on Wednesday, December 29th vs Nevada, 8:00 pm on FS1.

1 minute ago, ripple effect said:

Thanks for the grammar lesson, counselor.  You're on your game tonight.  Got me real bad there.  Am still waiting for the idiot button you're so inclined to use.  Show us all what you've got and give it a go.  After that, maybe tell the board about all your cool San Jose experiences again?  We haven't heard them in awhile and they never get old.  

Thanks again in advance...  

tenor.gif.5b787782b9673de5a530cad7fdbf787b.gif

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

Our youth heavy team was exploited by Sta. Clara.

1 hour ago, ripple effect said:

Didja hafta remind us, Gaucho???

Yes. If it helps, she only scored three points with five boards in 20 mins.

I have been totally complimentary about SJSU men's hoops this season, though. :friends: