Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

Frisco Bowl 12/21 4:30PT on ESPN

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think we go 2-2 down the stretch with AFA beating the Louisville and Boise beating CMU.  Not very hopeful with Hawaii and Nevada, given the respective drama surrounding the programs.  

Agree with the logic. Nevada=too much change and drama- UH well they have the Pig....

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I think we go 2-2 down the stretch with AFA beating the Louisville and Boise beating CMU.  Not very hopeful with Hawaii and Nevada, given the respective drama surrounding the programs.  

Agree with this.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If this happens, it will be so SEC mountain to go 4-0 in bowls. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

14 minutes ago, scounty said:

Nice work Aztecs. Got any updated pics or a link to the new digs? 

Wish we could knock down our east side entirely and build something awesome. Unfortunately, we are house poor.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Are we all realizing yet just how good the MWC this year?  Our top half was freaking legit.  None of these games have been all that close.  

I said it at the outset of the season that the MW was a meat grinder with about 5-6 schools that could win it and we'd all beat each other up along the way.  The former champion of the conference wasn't even .500 in conference nor made a bowl despite returning most of their players.  

The conference has grown into a very good FB conference and IMO the P6 this year and going forward.  I'm very happy that SDSU never went to the AAC.  Everyone wants their school to have more notoriety and money, hopefully getting into a P5 conference, but absent that I'm really happy to be in the MW.  I love the regional games and rivalries.  I love going to games in Reno, Boise, SJSU, UNLV, and Hawaii.  Great venues, with passionate fans, and long histories with each other. 

I am hoping USU ends up in the top 25 this year. I am happy with the MW good fit.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

12 hours ago, retrofade said:

It's their one allotted game per year. 

It's a shame they had to wait for a Bowl Game for this offensive display.

We could have used this against Fresno or USU.

Both LJ and Matthews played the best games of their careers.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor