Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

LA Bowl thread.

20 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Utah State deserved a better opponent than this.  Can’t believe Oregon State is considered p5.  They are tiny and slow. 

They would beat any team in the AAC not named Cincy by 10 points.

Will the AAC get more than 1 bowl win this year?

DONT MESS WITH THE SEC MOUNTAIN. Seriously over the moon with the season and tonight. Relative to expectations this is just an amazing season. To have the best team in the MW plus two P5 wins and wins against very solid AFA and SDSU squads. Great year. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

20 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

DONT MESS WITH THE SEC MOUNTAIN. Seriously over the moon with the season and tonight. Relative to expectations this is just an amazing season. To have the best team in the MW plus two P5 wins and wins against very solid AFA and SDSU squads. Great year. 

How you guys got bitch slapped by Wyoming this year I will never understand...

Congrats on the win!

2 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

How you guys got bitch slapped by Wyoming this year I will never understand...

Congrats on the win!

Probably needed that L to wake up honestly. It's also a mystery to me.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Cinderella year for the Aggies capped off by a Cinderella QB performance in the LA Bowl. It’s beyond amazing how that Legas kid could come off the bench after not playing all year and play like he did. He deserved to be carried off the field. 

It’s got to be great to be a Aggie fan today. Congrats on a tremendous season and making the MWC>PAC this season. It’s always a lot more fun and satisfying when nothing is expected and your season turns out like it did. 

As an aside I thought the LA Bowl was first class and an upgrade over the Vegas Bowl. 

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Cinderella year for the Aggies capped off by a Cinderella QB performance in the LA Bowl. It’s beyond amazing how that Legas kid could come off the bench after not playing all year and play like he did. He deserved to be carried off the field. 

It’s got to be great to be a Aggie fan today. Congrats on a tremendous season and making the MWC>PAC this season. It’s always a lot more fun and satisfying when nothing is expected and your season turns out like it did. 

As an aside I thought the LA Bowl was first class and an upgrade over the Vegas Bowl. 

Well Said.    Magical Year for sure.  LA Bowl was amazing.  

The LA bowl is a huge upgrade over the LV Bowl....it was top notch in every way. Like him or not, having Jimmy Kimmel involved really made for some memorable experiences that these kids would never get at any other bowl. I don't know if he will renew his sponsorship of it but if he does it will only become a bigger and bigger production.

This season will be a memorable one for Aggie fans for a long long time. There's something about being a constant underdog and finding new ways to win each week that is very satisfying. It's hard to believe this staff is in their 1st year and are the second youngest staff in the country. For nealry 50 years this program wandered around without administrative support, without proper facilities, and even without a conference at times. To see where it is now is almost story book. I have to think Merlin Olsen and all those greats that have passed but once made this one of the best programs in the land in the 60's are looking down and smiling.