Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slapdad

Nevada 2022 Recruiting

Reno picked up Joey Capra, reserve OL from SDSU. Should be a starter there given your OL struggles. He probably would be a starter here next year, but assuming his departure means All-American Will Dunkle is returning for his senior year.

On 12/22/2021 at 9:53 PM, badfish said:

Reno picked up Joey Capra, reserve OL from SDSU. Should be a starter there given your OL struggles. He probably would be a starter here next year, but assuming his departure means All-American Will Dunkle is returning for his senior year.

Good pickup. With the defections, Capra will be able to compete for a starting OG spot. Plus he grew up about an hour or so away. 

Picked up a commitment from Cameron Sampson, a three star CB with offers from CSU (HA!), FSU, SDSU, UCLA and recruited by ASU, LSU, and Stanford. Good pick up for the Pack. 

Some big gets today for the Pack:

TE Cooper Shults - transfer from Oregon

BJ Casteel - WR from Arizona

William Green - 6- 315 DT from Liberty

And lots of offers out today. 

Also, CJ Ah You hired as the DL coach. Played for the St. Louis Rams and comes to the Pack from USC.

On 1/25/2022 at 11:34 PM, Rebels18 said:

i know it's universally accepted that you're nowhere near as clever as me--but atleast try to come up with some new material once in awhile! 

Material? This is me making fun of you for going off the rails you crazy bastard!! 😂😂 

On 1/27/2022 at 11:44 AM, NevadaFan said:

Material? This is me making fun of you for going off the rails you crazy bastard!! 😂😂 

Off the rails? I've NEVER been off the F*CKING rail you UGLY F* CK

Srsly tho I posted 15+ articles of people arrested for arson during the wildfires in California and PSW who also had a record of being arrested as BLM/Antifa protesters. Including a couple that was preemptively intercepted by Fire & Forestry with gasoline cans and matches. BLM riots caused arson all over the country both urban and rural. So the fact you think continually bringing this up is some kinda of "gotcha" directed towards me is amusing. Your brain is squishy and smooth and you severely lack cleverness! My huge wrinkly brain will violate yours Everytime! Now begone peasant and stop derailing threads with your foolishness!

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif