Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - 11/17/21 - SDSUvsStMary’s + 2 others; WHO YA GOT?

9 minutes ago, crixus said:

90-78, Spartans win @ Portland. :cheer: SJSU improves to 6-4, which is one more win that they had all of last season. The Pilots drop to 8-5.

I'm still ticked about that 1 point lost CBU. Had Diallo made both of his free throws in the final minute of that game, we would have left Riverside with the 1 point win.

The team has definitely has improved as throughout OOC play. I get that PDX's record is fluffed, but I like seeing them win against these types of team. It increases the team's confidence.

7 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

I'm still ticked about that 1 point lost CBU. Had Diallo made both of his free throws in the final minute of that game, we would have left Riverside with the 1 point win.

The team has definitely has improved as throughout OOC play. I get that PDX's record is fluffed, but I like seeing them win against these types of team. It increases the team's confidence.

Gotta' let it go bro. Next up is Santa Clara, our closest rival and my favorite in hoops and baseball. It's about 6 miles from campus to campus.

3 minutes ago, crixus said:

Gotta' let it go bro. Next up is Santa Clara, our closest rival and my favorite in hoops and baseball. It's about 6 miles from campus to campus.

The El Camino Real Classico

22 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Congrats Spartans. I'm officially proclaiming SJSU as a D1 basketball team. 

Fixed it for you! 

Seriously though, congrats SJSU. It’s good to see everyone in the conference have success in OOC play. 

BDS.jpeg.b92a1351cc7ee6a0de0c311059007356.jpeg