Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

TJ Waffleburger

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Question: How does one go from being a crappy coach one year and a great coach the next? Answer: You go from UNLV to Iowa State

Or you stop phoning it in? 

He wasn't a crappy coach the first season. It was after November last season that he became crappy. 

Last years recruiting class was probably the worst recruiting class in UNLV history. I have no idea what he thought when he put that group together. That was his downfall. For some reason he had a hard on for recruiting vegas even though there isn't a ton of talent.

9 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Last years recruiting class was probably the worst recruiting class in UNLV history. I have no idea what he thought when he put that group together. That was his downfall. For some reason he had a hard on for recruiting vegas even though there isn't a ton of talent.

WTF are you talking about?!  It’s not as good as when we had Findlay Prep, but there are still quality players.  Richard Isaacs, Julian Strawther, Jaden Hardy, Will McClendon, Zaon Collins, Mwani Wilkinson, Isaiah Cottrell, Milos Uzan, etc.

31 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

WTF are you talking about?!  It’s not as good as when we had Findlay Prep, but there are still quality players.  Richard Isaacs, Julian Strawther, Jaden Hardy, Will McClendon, Zaon Collins, Mwani Wilkinson, Isaiah Cottrell, Milos Uzan, etc.

I'm talking about the class before that