Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Jeff Tedford to return as Fresno State head football coach

Lol.....

Dude tries like hell to get outta that pit and now is having damage control statements. WE UNDERSTAND BRU!

bwwahahahahhaah

What a leader! "Welcome back team captain!"

he shoulda ended with- "if only my got dam units were transferable!!"

Just now, creeper86 said:

Lol.....

Dude tries like hell to get outta that pit and now is tweeting Go Dogs!! 

bwwahahahahhaah

What a leader! "Welcome back team captain!"

These are strange coping mechanisms to justify looking like an idiot. The Tedford hire was the difference. He’s still free to transfer in June. Whatever fairy tale you need to tell yourself to get through taking 12 inches of Bulldog cock up your poo poo hole, again, tho. Enjoy. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

These are strange coping mechanisms to justify looking like an idiot. The Tedford hire was the difference. He’s still free to transfer in June. Whatever fairy tale you need to tell yourself to get through taking 12 inches of Bulldog cock up your poo poo hole, again, tho. Enjoy. 

I love when you and Cincy lose it and go the disgustingly inappropriate route. Stay composed, Amazon ring wearer. Just like composed Jake telling Fresno lies; all them dopes gonna believe it.

"Hey Re-Re you think they bought it? Of course Jakey, look how excited they are to have me back after splitting from this pit o' hell. Didn't you see those primates spilling onto the 50 yrd line? They're a dopey bunch, Jakey."

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

I love when you and Cincy lose it and go the disgustingly inappropriate route. Stay composed, Amazon ring wearer. Just like composed Jake telling Fresno lies; all them dopes gonna believe it.

"Hey Re-Re you think they bought it? Of course Jakey, look how excited they are to have me back after splitting from this pit o' hell. Didn't you see those primates spilling onto the 50 yrd line? They're a dopey bunch, Jakey."

Way too late for you to try to stand on the high ground here. 

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Yeah. It’s so hard to believe he wanted up play for Tedford when he said he wanted to play for Tedford because he’s a QB guru beck in 2018. How does that bulldog cock taste? You back peddling buffoon. 

57 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Yeah. It’s so hard to believe he wanted up play for Tedford when he said he wanted to play for Tedford because he’s a QB guru beck in 2018. How does that bulldog cock taste? You back peddling buffoon. 

That post is not very controlled or composed. Slow down and realize fellow Fresno fans are here observing your behavior. It’s a bad look-as bad as the brawl in your stadium. Do you want to bring your beautiful fan base and city down further? I think not. Take a breath, or even a break, like you did recently for several months. It’s embarrassing and you’re likely, if only slightly, better than that. 

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Just now, creeper86 said:

Is your grandson also posting for you? cuz I dunno what in dafuq you be trying to convey. 

Perhaps your illiterate cousin is posting for you. You accused others of being disgusting and inappropriate after saying someone’s mom took a load from “mature guy.” 

5 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Perhaps your illiterate cousin is posting for you. You accused others of being disgusting and inappropriate after saying someone’s mom took a load from “mature guy.” 

Several, yea, it was TTT’s mom, but that was established in another thread. Don’t blame me, but thanks for the explanation. 

6 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You may be the oddest guy to ever grace this site. Lolololololol…..We have a real Weirdo! Bwahhahaha

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Everything you post blows back in your face. It’s a talent of yours. What an asshat. That Bulldog ass kicking has you spinning in circles.