Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Nevada's Norvell to leave for...............................COLORADO STATE?

2 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

THiS. It will be interesting to watch this unfold. If he could win at Nevada he should be able to crush it at CSU. That’s why they spent $100s of millions.

Poor Nevada. 

It DOES astound me how CSU somehow seems to have P5 type money to spend on football. Gotta wonder whether half the campus isn't used to grow primo weed for fun and profit.

As to Nevada, despite your relatively modest financial wherewithal, you should be fine as long as you can keep that athletic director around. Seems to me that guy is the best this conference has.

2 hours ago, nvspuds said:

Bargains are good things aren't they?

Yea, especially if you're cheap, and NV Reno hires on the cheap-only reason you embarrassingly lose your football HC to a peer school within conference. It may be time to pay full price for once., no?

Just now, creeper86 said:

Yea, especially if you're cheap, and NV Reno hires on the cheap-only reason you embarrassingly lose your football HC to a peer school within conference. It may be time to pay full price for once., no?

I am not embarrassed at all.  He was leaving anyway..

Just now, creeper86 said:

Oh, if he was making 1.5 he was going to CSU? Bet they wouldn't even have looked at him-they new at his NV rate he'd jump in a second to make 3xs as much.

Yes he was leaving anyway..He has done this his entire career..

2 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

Any coach looking at a shot to be a head coach..There will be lots of applicants..Norvell proved you can do well enough at Nevada to get a better job..Most of the MWC is being stepping stones for better gigs..

3 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

Any coach looking at a shot to be a head coach..There will be lots of applicants..Norvell proved you can do well enough at Nevada to get a better job..Most of the MWC is being stepping stones for better gigs..

Re-read my post. You missed fanhood's Freudian slip.

fanhood's so doing was particularly bad considering what a libtard ole Sigmund was.