Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Astrology...

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why is every pretty white girl under 40 +++++ing obsessed with astrology?

It makes dating +++++ing impossible.  I refuse to be in a relationship with a woman who asks me what sign I am as an ice breaker.  

That's just because you are a uh Gemini?  Of course you'd say that.  

52 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It makes dating +++++ing impossible.  I refuse to be in a relationship with a woman who asks me what sign I am as an ice breaker.  

You date white girls?

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So what is your sign?  Something that likes to argue for sure. 😁

Why are you stuck in the shallow end with floaties (white girls 18-35)?

Time to man up and try a spinning backflip off the diving board into shark-infested waters. Find yourself some old-money 60 year old widow, or maybe some hard-working taco truck gal.

Then again, I've been married for a while now. So, to keep with the pool analogy, dating advice from me is like swim lessons from a brick.

46 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Why are you stuck in the shallow end with floaties (white girls 18-35)?

Time to man up and try a spinning backflip off the diving board into shark-infested waters. Find yourself some old-money 60 year old widow, or maybe some hard-working taco truck gal.

Then again, I've been married for a while now. So, to keep with the pool analogy, dating advice from me is like swim lessons from a brick.

Taco Truck gal sounds fun.  

1 minute ago, grandjean87 said:

You know, the three dudes from the Orient that went to pay homage to baby Jesus were probably Zoroastrian priests who really did the Astrology thing. 

Maybe the right lady will find you, too. 

Astrology is fascinating from many perspectives.  Culturally, historically.  Tiberius had his astrologers thrown from the cliffs of Capri.  (I mean who can blame the man?)  

Actually believing that the position of planets relative to your time of birth impacts who you are as a person is +++++ing stupid. 

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Astrology is fascinating from many perspectives.  Culturally, historically.  Tiberius had his astrologers thrown from the cliffs of Capri.  (I mean who can blame the man?)  

Actually believing that the position of planets relative to your time of birth impacts who you are as a person is +++++ing stupid. 

I liked With Chamberlain’s answer to the question, “what sign were you born under?”  

The dollar sign. 

1 minute ago, grandjean87 said:

I liked With Chamberlain’s answer to the question, “what sign were you born under?”  

The dollar sign. 

This is honestly a point of frustration for me.  The last 3 girls I have tried to "date" have all been super into astrology, as soon as I find that out, I just cut it off.  If they believed in Bigfoot...now that is different!!!

34 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is honestly a point of frustration for me.  The last 3 girls I have tried to "date" have all been super into astrology, as soon as I find that out, I just cut it off.  If they believed in Bigfoot...now that is different!!!

Flat Earth believer? Marry that girl ;)