Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

Jesus, Christ, Boise, fire, this, guy, yesterday,

Just now, 818SUDSFan said:

Yenor is or at least was "involved with a classical Christian school" in Boise. https://themasculinist.com/the-recovery-of-family-life/ (Only listened to the first three minutes; didn't want to have to vomit by listening further.)

He's what is often referred to as a "full" professor and the whole reason behind the tenure system is to allow academics who have risen to that level to opine on hot topics without fear of losing their job. So although I really disagree with his philosophy, more power to him if he wishes to go around the country making a fool of himself.

He is making my Alma Mater look terrible. If they can figure out a way to can his ass without making themselves liable they should do it yesterday. 

24 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Comments posted in the last hour or so by one of his male colleagues in the BSU Political Science Dept.:

PoliSci Department Christmas party is going to be interesting.

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

He is making my Alma Mater look terrible. If they can figure out a way to can his ass without making themselves liable they should do it yesterday. 

It could be worse. You could’ve gone to UNLV.

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Still kinda annoys me, you know my thoughts on that and where Harsin was coming from his last several years here.  There is a reason Harsin went after him, and he was sold on Harsin...He was one of those guys Harsin brought in to strengthen his "culture".  Ok, enough of that.

Regarding Scott Yenor.  He's been a known weirdo for years, but again like so many seemed to really deteriorate 5 years ago.  His comments are pretty gross.  

How the hell are you going to fire him, though?  Not sure if they even can.  Nobody has to take his classes.  

His comments open the University up to litigation every time a female student does not get accepted to a major in favor of a male student. They materially harm the University.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

6 minutes ago, Mano said:

His comments open the University up to litigation every time a female student does not get accepted to a major in favor of a male student. They materially harm the University.

its boise state...lol if someone doesnt get into a major there, chances are theyd drown in a rainstorm...lol

how many female truckers can there be anyway...lol

7 minutes ago, SAMO said:

its boise state...lol if someone doesnt get into a major there, chances are theyd drown in a rainstorm...lol

Ever tried to get into the nursing program at Boise State. It is Brutal 

11 minutes ago, SAMO said:

Hey now, I just got this grey lumpy "smoothie" from taco time because their supply chain is broken and they were out of all their smoothie shit.  

We need more truckers...

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hey now, I just got this grey lumpy "smoothie" from taco time because their supply chain is broken and they were out of all their smoothie shit.  

We need more truckers...

i could go for taco time right now...lol

underrated af

Reminds me of the Fresno State adjunct professor from a few years ago that tweeted saying for every immigrant that gets deported, two Republicans should be executed. The guy was suspended for a semester, but still kept his job and is currently teaching again at the University. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

That would be the job of a CNA, not an RN , dummy 

i have no use for poor people...lol but if i am being honest, they have no use for me, either...lol

6 hours ago, grandjean87 said:

My new lawyer (youngest daughter) was a Poli Sci grad at BSU. She avoided him. Pretty easy to do. 

Yenor probably has gone off into the deep in recent years. Sucks to believe in a magical world that never existed and want it to be.

Yep more a concern if you work in the department he chairs.  It’s one thing to not fire him.  It’s another to make him dept chair.