Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Congratulations to The Turd Of The Year! 2021

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

Creepy is bitter that Sharta is back to....well.....Sharta.  Creepy got all giddy when they won a faux, asterisk championship.  He thought it really meant that sjsu was gonna be good.

He really did!!!!

image.png.2acd0ba4a2e7616c9168183d5cf1f653.png

You and lil train are a great little duo. You guys hang out a lot outside of this forum? You're both very similar and appear to have a lot in common. Very cute when you guys team up. You guys should play catch today-it's possible one of you could make the Fresno squad as a QB, and they know you're loyal to that wonderful city, so that counts.

45 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You and lil train are a great little duo. You guys hang out a lot outside of this forum? You're both very similar and appear to have a lot in common. Very cute when you guys team up. You guys should play catch today-it's possible one of you could make the Fresno squad as a QB, and they know your loyal to that wonderful city, so that counts.

@Cincy and Dee have both been gone a long time so easy to see how you could have forgotten their back story. They were involved in some of the more infamous moments in the valley rivalry. Lucky for them SS isn't filled with delinquent townies like BDS, or could have been a lot worse for them.

Anyways long story short. Cincy was in the band, so probably not the best athlete in the world. You might be on to something with the off forum stuff though. Maybe Dee was in the band too? 

giphy.gif

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

8 hours ago, creeper86 said:

You and lil train are a great little duo. You guys hang out a lot outside of this forum? You're both very similar and appear to have a lot in common. Very cute when you guys team up. You guys should play catch today-it's possible one of you could make the Fresno squad as a QB, and they know you're loyal to that wonderful city, so that counts.

image.gif.6099b1303e4bea9672ebba3f0509d5bd.gif

9 hours ago, creeper86 said:

image.jpeg.eb46454981138b44b20b9478e56a7961.jpeg

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

32 minutes ago, badfish said:

between the fights in the stands and this, Fresno fans deserve the TOTY award

It’s a weird concept having passionate fans, I know. Top 25 with 3,000 people in the stands for a “home game”, outnumbered by the visiting fans. No wonder the Chargers left San Diego, too bad the Aztecs can’t do the same. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

It’s a weird concept having passionate fans, I know. Top 25 with 3,000 people in the stands for a “home game”, outnumbered by the visiting fans. No wonder the Chargers left San Diego, too bad the Aztecs can’t do the same. 

Fans in the stands? Yea, until they spill out onto the field wearing half shirts…..lol

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Fans in the stands? Yea, until they spill out onto the field wearing half shirts…..lol

Half shirts?  That's right up your alley Creepy....

image.png.4559ed7a8f5a4060ce169c9fa2aece84.png

11 hours ago, Red Ted Redemption said:

Yo when tf did that happen 

Here's what it looked like in the mid sixties when my family left Fresno for SoCal:

image.jpeg.5730d8df318a9449d4ff33a554084bba.jpeg

Dad's office was in that building and it actually looked classy. Then they let somebody stick that butt fugly antenna on it. Sometime later they turned that area of downtown into an outdoor mall for crackheads.

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Half a shirt all you could afford, trailer park boy. I see you quickly pulled from your favorites…

surprised trailer park boys GIF

Huh?  I pulled this pic off of your Facebook home page.  

Easy access for your "customers" to hook up with you.  

image.png.3c09dd67c0f90fdc4b113252030d5e1d.png

1 hour ago, Maynard Delecto said:

Check out cincy doxxing himself.

Did you get a Dee a #99 Jersey to LARP in too?! LMAO!!!!! #

1228583143_jerryspringer.PNG.431ac7d049306cc320895c262c403483.PNG

LOL!!  Maytard STILL  fuming about 40-9   5-7

image.png.60814945cfd9ac39ce40c854ed8266f1.png

4 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

It’s trashy is what it is

9 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Here's what it looked like in the mid sixties when my family left Fresno for SoCal:

image.jpeg.5730d8df318a9449d4ff33a554084bba.jpeg

Dad's office was in that building and it actually looked classy. Then they let somebody stick that butt fugly antenna on it. Sometime later they turned that area of downtown into an outdoor mall for crackheads.

Man i wish Fresno had more going for it. Seriously making me feel sad.