Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvilPoke

Why can't we announce bowl bids yet?

Somw will announce this week.ost after CCG weekend 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Seeing who wins the conference championship games?

Not really sure what else it would be?  Seeing how many bowl eligible teams there will be?

The number of bowl eligible teams is 83 for 82 spots. That isn't changing. Seems like we are always wheeling/dealing up until the last minute with bowl slots but you can rest assured if there is a shittier option out there for your team, Hair will find it. One team won't go bowling and I'm certain he'll find a way to give that honor to Wyoming.

5 minutes ago, EvilPoke said:

Memphis is already set to go to the Hawaii Bowl. What's stopping the MW?

So...you are pissed that there in no announcement when its been 7 whole hrs since Memphis accepted.

Valium is your friend.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

28 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

The number of bowl eligible teams is 83 for 82 spots. That isn't changing. Seems like we are always wheeling/dealing up until the last minute with bowl slots but you can rest assured if there is a shittier option out there for your team, Hair will find it. One team won't go bowling and I'm certain he'll find a way to give that honor to Wyoming.

I think it is highly likely Wyoming is left out and honestly probably not a bad thing.  

52 minutes ago, Reverend said:

I'm curious to see which directional MAC school is gonna hold Boise State to 27 yards and no points in the second half.

The Spud Bowl will finally get a Sellout.

Americans Mayor

26 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I think it is highly likely Wyoming is left out and honestly probably not a bad thing.  

The Az Bowl likes them. Their fans travel and drink two boatloads of Stadium Beer. 

I would be curious find out if they keep the beer vendors open for an extra 15 minutes after the game.

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spot50B said:

I read an article in some East Coast newspaper and they were speculating it would be Wyoming that is left out.

50 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

So, a 6-7 Hawaii is going bowling?

2 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

I would assume Memphis gets 6-7 Hawai'i...I do wonder what the MWC is waiting for.

My understanding is that 6-7 teams are only bowl eligible if there are not enough 6-6 teams to fill all available bowl slots. This year there are 83 teams with a record of 6-6 or better and only 82 bowl slots, so Hawaii is not eligible with a 6-7 record.

57 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

My understanding is that 6-7 teams are only bowl eligible if there are not enough 6-6 teams to fill all available bowl slots. This year there are 83 teams with a record of 6-6 or better and only 82 bowl slots, so Hawaii is not eligible with a 6-7 record.

teams can opt out.money talks.