Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Transfer Portal is open

Very impressive Hudl highlights. He looks better than Hank in literally every facet of the game. Of course it’s highlight films from high school so no idea how it translates. But he gets off three passes in the time it takes Hank to get off one. Really hope there’s an open competition this year.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/10213476/Sam-Vidlak

1 hour ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Very impressive Hudl highlights. He looks better than Hank in literally every facet of the game. Of course it’s highlight films from high school so no idea how it translates. But he gets off three passes in the time it takes Hank to get off one. Really hope there’s an open competition this year.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/10213476/Sam-Vidlak

Now we’ve got Hank and Taylen Green and about five freshmen. Not quite that bad but we’ve got a bunch of young QBs. Personally I thought we should have brought in someone with game experience from a JC or the portal. Hank is the only guy with experience. He goes down and we could be in trouble. 

5 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Now we’ve got Hank and Taylen Green and about five freshmen. Not quite that bad but we’ve got a bunch of young QBs. Personally I thought we should have brought in someone with game experience from a JC or the portal. Hank is the only guy with experience. He goes down and we could be in trouble. 

True, or a young guy could step up and light the world on fire. If bigtime programs can play youngin's, so can we. Hank is who he is at this point. 

Boy-Z fans getting excited about a 3rd stringer transferring from a 7-6 squad thinking it will improve them.

:rock:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Boy-Z fans getting excited about a 3rd stringer transferring from a 7-6 squad thinking it will improve them.

He's a freshman. And rated higher than our incoming freshman.  Much better than adding just some random local walkon.  Plus I'm better than most SDSU qb's at actually throwing.

7 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

I don’t understand your post. He was first team all state and offensive player of the year in high school. His numbers were phenomenal. He was a freshman this past year. 

10 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

He's a freshman. And rated higher than our incoming freshman.  Much better than adding just some random local walkon.  Plus I'm better than most SDSU qb's at actually throwing.

:lol:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Except when they played Boise ..

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

There is a recruiting board for this content. I can't see why any non-Boise fan would care about a transfer that is going to come in and ride the bench. 

I merged it with this thread thread...

We're not UNLV BB fans after all.    

The Cal transfer DB that signed with Hawaii in Dec is back in the portal.  Won’t surprise me if he ends up somewhere else in the MWC.  

image.jpeg.22db6b396f39db77a00b84778d0b1167.jpeg

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

Wyoming patches  up its defense with a linebacker from Michigan State (Cole DeMarzo) and a CB from Ole Miss (Jakorey Hawkins). Rumors of another defensive signing today.  

Neyor land at Tennessee.  Coldon lands at Oklahoma.  Hearn lands at UCLA.  Valladay lands at Arizona State.  I am inclined to say that Wyoming drastically underperformed this past year.