Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Transfer Portal is open

Someone tell coach Bohl Lucas Johnson is in the portal. Given his performance in the Frisco Bowl, he could be an option.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCzLxlvTMy/?utm_medium=copy_link

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Hawaii’s entrees 

1. Gabriel Iniguez
2. Tru Edwards
3. Donovan Dalton
4. DaeDae Hunter*
5. Chevan Cordeiro*
6. Kilohana Haasenritter
7. Nick Mardner*
8. Cam Lockridge*
9. Kila Kamakawiwa'ole
10. Adam Stack
11. Darius Muasau*
12. Jonah La’ulu*
13. Justus Tavai*

*starters

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

This one has been very incomplete for Wyoming players for whatever reason (failing to list Weber, Coldon, Hearn, Murray).  Not sure how accurate it is for other teams.  

Not real complete for CSU either.  I've heard the same from fans of other schools.  It appears that they do eventually catch up but have a hard time keeping up with real time information.  I suspect that they place much more emphasis on the P5 action than us little turds.

Seems the elephant 🐘 in the room is still going unnoticed at Wyming. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

3 hours ago, Warbow said:

Hawaii’s entrees 

1. Gabriel Iniguez
2. Tru Edwards
3. Donovan Dalton
4. DaeDae Hunter*
5. Chevan Cordeiro*
6. Kilohana Haasenritter
7. Nick Mardner*
8. Cam Lockridge*
9. Kila Kamakawiwa'ole
10. Adam Stack
11. Darius Muasau*
12. Jonah La’ulu*
13. Justus Tavai*

*starters

this is unacceptable.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:37 PM, Warbow said:

Hawaii’s entrees 

13. Justus Tavai*

*starters

Justus is the younger brother of "Aztec NT and  "Bowling Ball with Machetes"  Jonah Tavai.

While Jonah has not yet declared his intentions for his 5th season, I would hope to see the brotherly love continue on the Mesa.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Justus is the younger brother of "Aztec NT and  "Bowling Ball with Machetes"  Jonah Tavai.

While Jonah has not yet declared his intentions for his 5th season, I would hope to see the brotherly love continue on the Mesa.

He’ll end up there, no worry!

13 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

I thought Jonah was younger?

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

He’ll end up there, no worry!

If he does, a Tip of the Hat goes out to Todd Graham !

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

I thought Jonah was younger?

I may have misread the article in my tired and stoned state. I assumed Jonah was the elder as he is entering his 5th year of eligibility.

I would like to see him come back to the Aztecs. He's definitely an NFL Nose Tackle. He eats up double teams and spits them out. I hope Justus is on the same level.

Americans Mayor

On 12/28/2021 at 4:08 PM, SDSUfan said:

Someone tell coach Bohl Lucas Johnson is in the portal. Given his performance in the Frisco Bowl, he could be an option.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCzLxlvTMy/?utm_medium=copy_link

What are the odds Johnson was asked to leave &/or told there wouldn't be many snaps for him in '22.  Or could it be he's looking for a different system that fits his game better?

Is the Laney CC kid, Brookshire out of eligibility now?