Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Transfer Portal is open

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/TransferPortal/

So far these are the names & schools listed since the seasons end & coaching changes abound 

Hawaii - Gabriel Iniguez (Edge Rusher)

New Mexico - Emmanuel Greene (WR)  Jack Buford (OT)

San Jose St - Chance Johnson (S)

UNLV - Jacoby Windmon (LB)

7 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/TransferPortal/

So far these are the names & schools listed since the seasons end & coaching changes abound 

Hawaii - Gabriel Iniguez (Edge Rusher)

New Mexico - Emmanuel Greene (WR)  Jack Buford (OT)

San Jose St - Chance Johnson (S)

UNLV - Jacoby Windmon (LB)

This will hurt. But he'll find a P5 school, and get more attention. I don't blame him.

There will be more.

Just now, 4UNLV said:

This will hurt. But he'll find a P5 school, and get more attention. I don't blame him.

There will be more.

With coaching moves, seeing decommitments & transfers - The surge is just starting across the college landscape - Kruger sure used the portal let's hope Arroyo can bring in some bodies also 

Just now, badfish said:

Not a huge fan of guys going into the portal from G5 to P5, but hope he does well.

He's listed some of his offers............and the only P5 i've seen offer is Kansas St, every other offer was not much different than UNLV, mostly G5 programs 

6 minutes ago, badfish said:

Not a huge fan of guys going into the portal from G5 to P5, but hope he does well.

There will be plenty going the other way.  

Any P5 program going to be willing to take a shot at Spencer Rattler or does he fall to a G5?

His obvious personality issues we saw on QB1 were amplified at OU. 

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Any P5 program going to be willing to take a shot at Spencer Rattler or does he fall to a G5?

His obvious personality issues we saw on QB1 were amplified at OU. 

ASU and Arizona 

Spencer Rattler to SJSU.  Take that to the bank. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

Rumor is a couple of Hawaii players on offense (Mardner, Cordeiro, DaeDae, etc.) we’re to be leaving if Bo Graham continued as the OC. So far not many but it’s still early. There were reports about some players on Defense as well but not sure where that stands now

earlier this year before the season started the backup behind Cordeiro (Boone Abbott) put his name into the portal which is why True Freshman Brayden Schager had to play a couple games this year. Another one that entered the portal was a starting rotation WR (Tru Edwards) a couple games ago

4 hours ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

Rumor is a couple of Hawaii players on offense (Mardner, Cordeiro, DaeDae, etc.) we’re to be leaving if Bo Graham continued as the OC. So far not many but it’s still early. There were reports about some players on Defense as well but not sure where that stands now

earlier this year before the season started the backup behind Cordeiro (Boone Abbott) put his name into the portal which is why True Freshman Brayden Schager had to play a couple games this year. Another one that entered the portal was a starting rotation WR (Tru Edwards) a couple games ago

Graham needs some staff changes. I believe he’s a good coach i really do but he gonna need more local connections 

Related image

4 hours ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

schager is todd graham’s guy.bo is todd’s son.this type of math leads me to believe chevan is leaving.

5 hours ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

Spencer Rattler to SJSU.  Take that to the bank. 

He could earn some NIL coin in Silicon Valley.

12 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

Ugh.  How many will leave Wyoming?  Hopefully not a certain WR.

With 11 TD receptions and 791 receiving yards on the season Neyor is just scratching the surface of his potential.  With two seasons of eligibility remaining he'll find numerous suitors for his services.  I cannot imagine a scenario where he's on the Cowboy roster much longer. 

4 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

With 11 TD receptions and 791 receiving yards on the season Neyor is just scratching the surface of his potential.  With two seasons of eligibility remaining he'll find numerous suitors for his services.  I cannot imagine a scenario where he's on the Cowboy roster much longer.

We better load up on Dr Pepper…