Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Turd of the Year! 2021

Turd of the Year 2021  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Turd Of The Year?

• SJSU- 5-7. A normal-to-good Joser season. But coming off a “championship”? And played a season in a half demolished stadium, pretending that there is construction going on. How many more years can they keep up with that lie?
    • New Mexico- 3-9. New Mexico being New Mexico, but there were whispers last year that things were improving. Not so fast!
    • Boise State- 7-5. Embarrassing losses to UCF, SDSU, and others. Blowing a lead in all the games. Andy Avalos can’t adjust. Got outcoached so many games. Learning on the job. Mediocrity, the new Boise State
    • Wyoming- 6-6. Meh season
    • UNLV- 2-10. Normal, but weren’t they supposed to go PAC 12 after getting a new stadium?
    • Colorado State- From Big 12 candidates to 3-9 and losing the boot. Total crap of a program. The stadium beer garden has to be the most popular place.
    • Hawaii-6-7. At least they don’t have national embarrassment Rolo still coaching them.

My bad…sorry for your situation. I don’t feel good about it…but, being blind and a dick at the same time, well, that’ll still get you F’d with. Unless you’d rather be treated differently? Just let me know. And did you tell him to post-you’d rather not win a championship in a COVID year?

Creep looking like the MWC turd of the decade. Making fun of Tedfords health  issues a few years back, a man with children and several grand children, using terms like “stroke out”. And now ridiculing a man who is nearly blind.  Creep, a major scum bag when his team is losing. Find another outlet, loser. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

23 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Creep looking like the MWC turd of the decade. Making fun of Tedfords health  issues a few years back, a man with children and several grand children, using terms like “stroke out”. And now ridiculing a man who is nearly blind.  Creep, a major scum bag when his team is losing. Find another outlet, loser. 

This guy's trying hard...looks like someone's feeling desperate cuz his dumb thread backfired and his deCoach quit again....just take your loss here and get back to polishing your "old" Amazon championship rings. It's good to have you back. I guess you must have won some games this year, bandwagon Billy?

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

This guy's trying hard...looks like someone's feeling desperate cuz his dumb thread backfired and his deCoach quit again....just take your loss here and get back to polishing your "old" Amazon championship rings. It's good to have you back. I guess you must have won some games this year, bandwagon Billy?

The loose cannon speaks again. Take the night off. You’ve done enough damage for the night, Chad. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Are people voting for SJSU as sort of a lifetime turd achievement award? Or because creeper is just being annoying in this thread? Because I am very confused as to how SJSU is winning this poll. If the biggest turd is supposed to be the biggest underachiever relative to their resources and support, then the winner should be CSU. If the biggest turd is simply the team that sucks the worst, then it should be UNLV or New Mexico. SJSU should not be winning this by either criterion.

I still maintain that CSU is the obvious choice. New Mexico and UNLV were bad, but both places have poor support and no history of success. Both have new coaches who faced tough rebuilding jobs. Meanwhile CSU has the best facilities in the conference and the second-highest paid coach in the conference... Which got them the same number of wins as New Mexico and one more win than UNLV. This is one of those instances where you could make a good argument that the biggest underachiever is also the worst team generally. The fact that SJSU is beating CSU in this poll is a travesty.

1 minute ago, StanfordAggie said:

Are people voting for SJSU as sort of a lifetime turd achievement award? Or because creeper is just being annoying in this thread? Because I am very confused as to how SJSU is winning this poll. If the biggest turd is supposed to be the biggest underachiever relative to their resources and support, then the winner should be CSU. If the biggest turd is simply the team that sucks the worst, then it should be UNLV or New Mexico. SJSU should not be winning this by either criterion.

I still maintain that CSU is the obvious choice. New Mexico and UNLV were bad, but both places have poor support and no history of success. Both have new coaches who faced tough rebuilding jobs. Meanwhile CSU has the best facilities in the conference and the second-highest paid coach in the conference... Which got them the same number of wins as New Mexico and one more win than UNLV. This is one of those instances where you could make a good argument that the biggest underachiever is also the worst team generally. The fact that SJSU is beating CSU in this poll is a travesty.

SJSU was supposed to be really, really good. They returned almost everyone. They were supposed to be a tent pole for the conference. They sucked. Nobody ever expects CSU, New Mexico, or UNLV to help lead the conference.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

Thanks for showing up....but ain't nobody need your annoying Stanford fan boy ass here, even if you're supporting SJS in your elitist way. You're not that important-repeat that....and I agree, CSU blows, but Fresno smells, literally-the whole city stinks.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

SJSU was supposed to be really, really good. They returned almost everyone. They were supposed to be a tent pole for the conference. They sucked. Nobody ever expects CSU, New Mexico, or UNLV to help lead the conference.

But after one good season (and a weird COVID season at that) now SJSU is expected to lead the conference? A few months ago, the CSU fans were telling us that they were going to the Big 12 because they were too good for the MWC. I don't know if anyone expected CSU to lead the conference, but I think most people expected them to get more wins than New Mexico (and to beat their FCS opponent).

5 minutes ago, StanfordAggie said:

But after one good season (and a weird COVID season at that) now SJSU is expected to lead the conference? A few months ago, the CSU fans were telling us that they were going to the Big 12 because they were too good for the MWC. I don't know if anyone expected CSU to lead the conference, but I think most people expected them to get more wins than New Mexico (and to beat their FCS opponent).

SJSU was good last year. They won every conference game by double digits including Air Force, SDSU, Nevada, and Boise.  Yeah, anybody that watched last year to this year thought wtf happened to that team. It was a giant turd.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

10 hours ago, AztecSU said:

No Fresno losing to Hawaii? Without it they are in the MWCCG instead of SDSU. 

Praise be to the Football Gods.

Can I hear you say, "Hallelujah !"

Bless Thank God GIF by NBC

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

For an entire season, my Honorable Mention is CSU. A football dumpster fire.

The First Runner-up is Boise. They're Over /Under was 9. They got 7. They should have won 11 or 12. They gave away leads in every loss. You're supposed to be the Flagship of this Conference. 

First Prize goes to Why-oming. Vegas had their Over/Under at 8 and they didn't even come close. They lost to New Mexico. Enough said.

Individual Game Turds:

Fresno losing to Hawa'ii which ultimately cost them the Division Title is my Honorable Mention.

First Runner-up is the Utags being blown away on Senior Day, by Why-O-Why-oming.

First Prize - Why-O-Why-oming losing to New Mexico 

The Grand Champion Turd of the Year goes to Urban Meyers hand-picked Coach.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

This is what happens when your team goes 5-7 and gets raped 40-7 by your rival. 
image.gif.92c3b115343933586079bf906a3eaa0e.gif

35 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Thanks for showing up....but ain't nobody need your annoying Stanford fan boy ass here, even if you're supporting SJS in your elitist way. You're not that important-repeat that....and I agree, CSU blows, but Fresno smells, literally-the whole city stinks.

Translation:

image.gif.cbf7e351d9d155b3f72348084e28d643.gif