Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

I'm surprised nobody here has brought up

12 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

From the article I read his ejection was warranted after wracking up his second unsportsmanlike penalty.

He needs to be fired. For Cause.  In today's world, there is no way, shape, or need for a Coach to get himself ejected from the game. Coaches need to be adults and lead their Warriors by example. 

I would be shocked if there was not a "for cause" clause in his Contract. But, then again, this is CSU.

It took CSU four years to get rid of Eustachy.  AD wanted him out as early as 2014 but couldn't get the backing of the President at the time. Academic issues in 2016-17 that reduced the team to 7 players still wasn't enough. They finally got him out when his verbal abuse turned into him throwing objects at players in 2018.  I dont think Addazio is anywhere near that level but it’s obvious he has no interest in establishing roots in Fort Collins and leading this program. (Eustachy’s wife never moved here either; she would make token appearances at games)

1 hour ago, Bronco7454 said:

As I understood it Addazio was called for "Unsportsmanlike" on two consecutive plays.  Two consecutive plays where the CSU team were penalized on both plays.  The first of which wiped out a big gain.

It wasn’t on consecutive plays. It was a series of four plays and a TV timeout after a CSU sack. It was one of those nights in which CSU didn’t look like they wanted to be there and Nevada, mainly Horton, Doubs and Strong, played catch. 

What a sour ending to the season for the Rams. Just when I thought there couldn't be a worse ending to the season than last year when the dumpster fire Aggies didn't even bother to show up for the final week's game against the Rams. Now this? :wacko: 

Did they build the new stadium on an indigenous burial ground or something? They have angered the ancient ones!