Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

I'm surprised nobody here has brought up

15 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

CSU quit before the game started and Addazio wanted a head start on the offseason.

rimshot GIF

Apparently, Addazio is a bit of prick to media...it's not unlike a lot of old-school, hardass-type coaches but

that act  seems to have a short shelf-life these days.

https://www.mwcconnection.com/2021/11/24/22789882/peak-perspective-csu-is-stuck-with-steve-addazio

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

Not that it matters, but I would love to hear what he said that got him kicked out.  He wasn't all red in the face and throwing a tantrum so I'm guessing the ref overreacted or Addazio was calmly starting some premeditated shit.  Like I said, it doesn't matter, but I'd like to know.

13 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Not that it matters, but I would love to hear what he said that got him kicked out.  He wasn't all red in the face and throwing a tantrum so I'm guessing the ref overreacted or Addazio was calmly starting some premeditated shit.  Like I said, it doesn't matter, but I'd like to know.

Yeah the timing of the ejection was kinds weird

8k3esKz.png

I’m done talking about that clown. I hope CSU comes up with the $3m on Thursday to send him packing back to Martha’s Vineyard where his wife still resides. He’s nothing more than a carpetbagger collecting a check.

"Going to Bullfights on Acid" that, my friend is classic!

That guy has sincerely taken your program back to pre-Sonny day's.

He needs to continue to Retire on the Job and relo to Lower Nevada to ensure they drop FB.

From the article I read his ejection was warranted after wracking up his second unsportsmanlike penalty.

He needs to be fired. For Cause.  In today's world, there is no way, shape, or need for a Coach to get himself ejected from the game. Coaches need to be adults and lead their Warriors by example. 

I would be shocked if there was not a "for cause" clause in his Contract. But, then again, this is CSU.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I’m done talking about that clown. I hope CSU comes up with the $3m on Thursday to send him packing back to Martha’s Vineyard where his wife still resides. He’s nothing more than a carpetbagger collecting a check.

Gypsy

3 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

From the article I read his ejection was warranted after wracking up his second unsportsmanlike penalty.

He needs to be fired. For Cause.  In today's world, there is no way, shape, or need for a Coach to get himself ejected from the game. Coaches need to be adults and lead their Warriors by example. 

I would be shocked if there was not a "for cause" clause in his Contract. But, then again, this is CSU.

As I understood it Addazio was called for "Unsportsmanlike" on two consecutive plays.  Two consecutive plays where the CSU team were penalized on both plays.  The first of which wiped out a big gain.