Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AggieSox

MWCCG USU vs SDSU

1 minute ago, madmartigan said:

The Poinsettia Bowl in a non shitty stadium would be ideal. 

The Holiday Bowl Committee ran the Poinsettia Bowl. Maybe with a Stadium to play it in, they will resurrect the Game.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

The Holiday Bowl Committee ran the Poinsettia Bowl. Maybe with a Stadium to play it in, they will resurrect the Game.

I need zero excuses to make a trip to SD in December. This could be good. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

The holiday Bowl people have said they ar concentrating on that Bowl ,so if we create another it will have to have new sponsor's.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

1 hour ago, steveem said:

The holiday Bowl people have said they ar concentrating on that Bowl ,so if we create another it will have to have new sponsor's.

F The Holiday Bowl.

On 12/9/2021 at 6:54 AM, madmartigan said:

I need zero excuses to make a trip to SD in December. This could be good. 

I think SDSU is counting on eventually resurrecting the Poinsettia Bowl in Aztec Snapdragon Stadium at Some Woman's Last Name Field.

(We fans thought they were going to emulate Viejas Arena at Steve Fisher Court and name the field after Don Coryell. However, Some Woman came up with a $15 million donation to SDSU sports and Coryell just couldn't match it.)

On 12/9/2021 at 6:51 AM, Spaztecs said:

They said they won't and that they want to concentrate on hosting the Holiday Bowl (in a terrible stadium for football). 

I think SDSU is gonna have to do it themselves.