Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AggieSox

MWCCG USU vs SDSU

5 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I don’t frequent Twitter, but on here IMO Aztec fans have been pretty subdued this year. Anyone who watches football knows this team had flaws despite their record. 

You missed a few posts....

Aztec fans are by and large pretty good here, though, you are right.  It is like 4 posters otherwise.  Not bad ratio.  

I will retract.

You twitter fans of which some of the Aztec members are part and partial are just the +++++ing worst, talking constant shit

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Aztec fans are by and large pretty good here, though, you are right.

Yeah I haven’t read through this. It wasn’t a good day. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Aztec fans are by and large pretty good here, though, you are right.  It is like 4 posters otherwise.  Not bad ratio.  

I will retract.

You twitter fans of which some of the Aztec members are part and partial are just the +++++ing worst, talking constant shit

I will say the tweets by The Show leading up to this game have made for some of the best responses I have seen on Twitter in quite some time. It's amazing how many fan bases dislike them and that account in particular.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, SDSU fans are just complete dog shit though on twitter and what not.  @Koji Vu speaks shit about the conference and our programs he would never dare here because he would get rocked, the little +++++ing pussy.  

SDSU fans dared Jobu, Jobu is undefeated.   

LOL. FWIW, I think I talk more shit about the conference HERE than anywhere else.   

I might talk more shit about BOISE STATE on Twitter, but that's because your school is a tiny market team with piss poor academics that has peaked and is slowly fading back to the mean. 

6 hours ago, Aggie84025 said:

Sore loser.  What happened to SDSU's 7 first team conference players, were they all missing today, i am pretty sure most of them were playing?  What about the coach of the year on your sideline, he should have been able to get his team ready to beat the lowly Aggies who had 1 first team player.  What about the best punter in the nation who was blocked twice.  Not too mention the Aggies were only their because of their easy conference schedule.  Should I keep going because that is all the Aggies hear from conference mates.  Fact is the Aggies were out to prove the haters wrong and they went out and completely dominated the 11-1 Aztecs.

I would say that San Jose State and Utah State being the last WAC members to join the MWC have comported themselves well the past two seasons with conference championships in football.  

6 minutes ago, ripple effect said:

Don’t feel the need to start a new string, but does SUDS get Turd of the Week honors this week? Kinda by default? Inquiring minds want to know…

I'm giving it to honorary member Gonzaga for their two basketball losses.

I Kept predicting the Aztecs would lose three games about the time they won seen straight. The fact they went into this fall with no viable QB tells you all you need to know about Brady. With a few exceptions all those guys were Rocky's.   

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

1 hour ago, TrueAg said:

I will say the tweets by The Show leading up to this game have made for some of the best responses I have seen on Twitter in quite some time. It's amazing how many fan bases dislike them and that account in particular.

SDSU fans are trash online (outside this board).

"the show" is garbage.  Trashy.  Their fans follow suit and lap it up but can not even be bothered to drive a lousy hour to watch their team.

1 hour ago, Koji Vu said:

LOL. FWIW, I think I talk more shit about the conference HERE than anywhere else.   

I might talk more shit about BOISE STATE on Twitter, but that's because your school is a tiny market team with piss poor academics that has peaked and is slowly fading back to the mean. 

No you are pissed that SDSU is not in any of the Big 12 expansion discussion talks on twitter and so you rage at Boise and the MWC in general.  You play like a bitch.  The Boise State "mean" is what we hope to get back to.  

Hoke

re out of our control a little bit, we are not happy about it, but it's important when you look at the health and welfare. It impacted our tight end position, wide receivers, and a little bit of our offensive line. We made the adjustments we had to make.

“Overall, we handled it very well. Practices were a little different because you don't have all the bodies out there, which sets you back a little bit. Again 11 personnel, 12 personnel, 13 jumbo have been big personnel groups for us, and not having them hurts. But that is the way football goes, and that is why we have to be better.”

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No you are pissed that SDSU is not in any of the Big 12 expansion discussion talks on twitter and so you rage at Boise and the MWC in general.  You play like a bitch.  

I'm sorry your school has shit academics and plays in a tiny market. Not my problem. 

Just now, Koji Vu said:

I'm sorry you're school has shit academics and plays in a tiny market. Not my problem. 

And yet you are pissed on twitter the consensus is that we will be a B12 invite before your school.  It seems to make you really, really angry.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And yet you are pissed on twitter the consensus is that we will be a B12 invite before your school.  It seems to make you really, really angry.

I think you're projecting your feelings of insecurity on to me. Not a good look for you. 

On 11/26/2021 at 10:37 PM, NevadaFan said:

Jealous that Utah State is playing in this game and Nevada wasn’t good enough to… and props to their season. But SDSU is going to bludgeon the Aggies. 

On 11/26/2021 at 11:24 PM, Rev McQuervo said:

Keep it Skippy,

We will get and keep the MWC Championship.

On 11/27/2021 at 8:58 AM, B_Lootz said:

Going to be a massacre. Not only is there no chance that the Aztecs lose this game, but this is going to be a very lopsided result. SDSU by a score of 38-7 or the like; up 24-0 or 31-0 at the half and coast the rest of the way.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong  

Congrats on a great season Aggies!

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

5 hours ago, ashnel said:

I would say that San Jose State and Utah State being the last WAC members to join the MWC have comported themselves well the past two seasons with conference championships in football.  

Utah State REAL the MWC conference championships (San Jo?)*

On 11/26/2021 at 4:06 PM, AggieSox said:

The MWCCG is all set.  

Can USU & 1st year Head Coach upset a really good SDSU team? 

USU would have to play mistake free game & have a bunch of good luck to win this IMHO.  

I am a SDSU grad and fan but I do not think we are "a really good SDSU team" this year.  However I believe we are good enough to win this game this year.