Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AggieSox

MWCCG USU vs SDSU

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Fact that Boise was decimiated with injuries this year to an extent no other team West of the Mississippi too.  Your point?  SDSU getting skull +++++ed before a national audience.  Gotta love it.  

Fans tend to hate on teams that beat theirs often.

29 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

Fans tend to hate on teams that beat theirs often.

Nah, SDSU fans are just complete dog shit though on twitter and what not.  @Koji Vu speaks shit about the conference and our programs he would never dare here because he would get rocked, the little +++++ing pussy.  

SDSU fans dared Jobu, Jobu is undefeated.   

4 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Two 10 win teams, 5 teams with at least 8 wins and 8 teams bowling.  I don't enjoy the absolute demolition that USU put on my Aztecs, but this was a competitive conference this year, and enjoyed the difficulty of it.

A great year for this conference as a collective :cheers:

There was more parity this year than in quite a few years. How do you explain USU getting boat raced at home by Wyoming several weeks ago and then beating the crap out of a ranked SDSU team. 

On 12/2/2021 at 5:23 AM, Rev McQuervo said:

Borg State QB is stellar, as is a couple of the receiver's-they will cause concern, for a while.

Our Dline will punish-even with the up-tempo Offense, we have the best Dline in the West, no discussion.

Keeping the play to the middle of the field, establish a REAL run game (both Bells have not shown up much in past few games-that will change Saturday) and continued play on the upswing from Jordon, we hammer these guys.

Aztec Warrior Bus is loaded, that is my goal as well!

See you there!

Elder2.jpg

How about your D-Line today???  

8 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Here's an excellent preview of todays game from Brock Huard. He's saying the Utags want to make this a Basketball game on grass. The Aztecs are the most violent team in America.

Brock Huard "Aztecs Are One Of The Most Violent Teams In College Football" | XTRA 1360 | Darren Smith and Marty (iheart.com)

Most Violent Team where??? 

5 hours ago, GoCoAztec said:

I thought that this would be a close game.  This one hurts.  Congrats Aggies on the MWC Championship.

Same here. Did not expect a total blowout. It just seemed like it was USU’s day, everything went our way.  

1 hour ago, masterfrog said:

I was really surprised by the crowd too.  I know it kind of sucks to drive up from San Diego, but as large as they are, they should have a large number of alumni in the LA area too.  I stand by my previous statement that the MWC could sell more tickets with a pre-set destination for the game and a year to sell tickets and get local backing.

It would have to be Vegas. Not sure how that would work with the Raider palace and now that the P12 championship game is on Friday nights

2 hours ago, masterfrog said:

I was really surprised by the crowd too.  I know it kind of sucks to drive up from San Diego, but as large as they are, they should have a large number of alumni in the LA area too.  I stand by my previous statement that the MWC could sell more tickets with a pre-set destination for the game and a year to sell tickets and get local backing.

Need to move it to Allegiant Stadium in Vegas IMHO 

1 hour ago, AggieSox said:

Same here. Did not expect a total blowout. It just seemed like it was USU’s day, everything went our way.  

Union-Tribune says 20 Aztec players were absent because of Covid protocol, but the Aztecs there self-destructed. The penalties and turnovers were totally on them. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nah, SDSU fans are just complete dog shit though on twitter and what not.  @Koji Vu speaks shit about the conference and our programs he would never dare here because he would get rocked, the little +++++ing pussy.  

SDSU fans dared Jobu, Jobu is undefeated.   

Please, compared to K5 and Dre?????

You’re living on Easy Street these days.

3 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

Please, compared to K5 and Dre?????

You’re living on Easy Street these days.

Dre was one note.  K5 a little bitch who could not handle his request to be made a mode getting declined in public and threw a major fit about it.  Bitches...

New wave aztec fans remind me of new wave Boise fans circa 10 years ago, but, like, without any success.  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Dre was one note.  K5 a little bitch who could not handle his request to be made a mode getting declined in public and threw a major fit about it.  Bitches...

New wave aztec fans remind me of new wave Boise fans circa 10 years ago, but, like, without any success.  

I don’t frequent Twitter, but on here IMO Aztec fans have been pretty subdued this year. Anyone who watches football knows this team had flaws despite their record. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say