Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AggieSox

MWCCG USU vs SDSU

It’s too bad that the best teams are not playing…

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

It’s too bad that the best teams are not playing…

Yeah, it's also too bad you couldn't take advantage of your own opportunities instead of trying to lean on someone else to do it for you.

27 minutes ago, aztech said:

Yeah, it's also too bad you couldn't take advantage of your own opportunities instead of trying to lean on someone else to do it for you.

I could’ve expanded on my position…

I don’t like that cross division games count within the division. They should be used as a tie breaker or some form of dealing with a tie scenario, but shouldn’t be as impactful as they are currently. If they’re going to run it that way, just take the two best conference records and let it rip.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Unless lightning strikes the SDSU team bus on the way to their "home" field, I think it's inevitable that we're going to lose.  We'll be there because that's just how things worked out.  If you don't like it, do better next year.  I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Boise State; we couldn't have done this without you.

1 minute ago, LKGates said:

Unless lightning strikes the SDSU team bus on the way to their "home" field, I think it's inevitable that we're going to lose.  We'll be there because that's just how things worked out.  If you don't like it, do better next year.  I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Boise State; we couldn't have done this without you.

Yes!  Thank you Boise for losing today, you guys are good division mates. 

USU is fortunate this year not to play the top 2-3 from the other division & have the easier schedule.   USU has had good play in close games this year, which is very difficult to do with 100% new coaching staff, New QB, etc......   just one of those years where things went right for USU, 9-3 Season 

2 hours ago, AggieSox said:

The MWCCG is all set.  

Can USU & 1st year Head Coach upset a really good SDSU team? 

USU would have to play mistake free game & have a bunch of good luck to win this IMHO.  

Is this the part where you guys finally start running stuff around here as you promised years ago or nah?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

I mean, don't lose to Hawaii?

Painful truth.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

10 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Painful truth.

I think you guys have a  better team than USU, and many leagues are moving towards just putting the entire league together as far as division standings, which would have worked out well for you guys, but in this format, it's pretty punitive to lose to sub par teams in your division

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Aztecs.  Beauty pageant for future things. 

p.s. cannot wait to kick it up with BYU, routinely.

To boot we have a homey/homey with Utah in a few years.  Colorado too.  Boise will be conference play by the time that OOC kicks in.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

Is this the part where you guys finally start running stuff around here as you promised years ago or nah?

Hey Jack,

Every fanbase has a few irrational supporters.  I'm not saying I don't believe that ANY Aggie fan "promised that we would be running stuff around here", but it certainly wasn't anywhere near a majority opinion.  We were, and are, just grateful to be in the MWC.  We love this conference.  It would take a lot more than getting our panties in a wad to convince us to leave.

Having said that, I thought you were done with all of us; why don't you mosey on over to the Little Dozen conference fan board, so they can get an early start on hating you guys?