Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

We run this conference.

16 hours ago, retrofade said:

Yet... We beat you. 

Deal with it. 

Yet, you sat home CCG weekend.

Because of you know, Hawa'ii and Boy-z.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

FWIW, I know I deserve every ounce of shit that's been flung in my direction. :surrender:

It's still worth it to be the class of the conference even if we embarrassed the shit out of ourselves while shitting ourselves on national television twice in the same day. Beat that, sheep f*ckers. :ph34r:

Speaking of which, Fresno's inferiority complex is showing through like an old man's ballsack in a wet man-skirt contest.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

FWIW, I know I deserve every ounce of shit that's been flung in my direction. :surrender:

It's still worth it to be the class of the conference even if we embarrassed the shit out of ourselves while shitting ourselves on national television twice in the same day. Beat that, sheep f*ckers. :ph34r:

Speaking of which, Fresno's inferiority complex is showing through like an old man's ballsack in a wet man-skirt contest.

FSU vs SDSU  30-20

24 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Our best accomplishment this season was beating the Pac-12 champion. Yours was beating us. Congrats?

tl;dr: Kobe, how does my ass taste?

Screen-Shot-2021-12-06-at-12-26-23-PM.pn

SDSU is 3-6 vs Fresno since we joined the conference. We both know who is eating whose ass. 

wE rUn tHiS cOnfeRenCe

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg