Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

We run this conference.

22 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Sorry friend. The lefties must eat their bigot words, and suffer immensely. 

tn_mooning2.jpg

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

It has not been a good day for the Aztecs. Lost to Michigan (and looked worse doing it than UNLV did a couple of games in) and now getting blown out by the Aggies.

Back to reality, but it was fun for a while, yeah?

Yeah, today was harsh. It didn't help that we were down 20 players to COVID protocol, but I doubt it would have made a difference anyway.

Hey - we're used to this as San Diego sports fans.

But at least we can still hang our at on being the winningest program in the conference by a country mile. :) 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 11/26/2021 at 11:36 AM, Warbow said:

You just F’ed yourself. Utah St will kill you now. 

🤔 ummm, Warbow knows...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

11 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

FIFY

Ah yes, the facist left. Anyone that disagrees must be a terrorist, right?

As I wake up, and look outside to see beautiful snow on the ground, I praise God that I do not live in California.

Nice win Aggies. Frankly, SDSU deserved the beatdown, and deserves the Arizona Bowl.