Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

We run this conference.

In truth, it is about damn time.

The 2017 team was by far our best in decades. The loss to Boise State that year and the debacle against was Fresno State unacceptable, and set the program back however slightly.

The 2019 team should not have lost to Nevada, and Hawaii. I actually think those losses, and the subsequent annoying pressure the Admin was putting on Rocky to make changes on the offensive staff, is what made Rocky "retire."

Again, it is about damn time. 

5 hours ago, fanhood said:

In truth, it is about damn time.

The 2017 team was by far our best in decades. The loss to Boise State that year and the debacle against Fresno State unacceptable, and set the program back however slightly.

The 2019 team should not have lost to Nevada, and Hawaii. I actually think those losses, and the subsequent annoying pressure the Admin was putting on Rocky to make changes on the offensive staff, is what made Rocky "retire."

Again, it is about damn time. 

I'm gonna say the 2015 team (definitely at the end of the year) was the best, followed by the 2016 team.

2017 had some serious holes that were covered up by Penny. 

10 hours ago, Stasiu90 said:

Congrats. You run a conference that's a step higher than the WAC. Good for you.

Which is a step above the AAC.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

50 minutes ago, Bob said:

Can both teams lose the CCG?

Yes.

The winner gets an all expense paid trip to the Jimmy Kimmel Bowl. 

The Loser gets an all expenses paid trip to Albequerque.

You decide which is worse 

Americans Mayor

14 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

I'm gonna say the 2015 team (definitely at the end of the year) was the best, followed by the 2016 team.

2017 had some serious holes that were covered up by Penny. 

True that.

They were revealed in 2018 despite coming out the gate 6-1.

Americans Mayor

20 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Yep - Where'd SDSU find their offense ?!!? I had bets on BSU ML, BSU teased up 7 .....all losers 

Guess BSU isn't all that anymore :shrug:

They found it at the last season of "Last Chance U," Laney CC in Oakland, Calif.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

This is Steve Addazio. He’s coming after you. Be scared.  Very, very scared. He’s a Dude. With a play sheet boner.

A0629B31-2931-46F6-B4CD-0C23F09CEFEC.jpeg

I'm not sure if I'm on board w/the culture his building in The Fort, however what do I know.  I've never coached a D-1 f'ball pgm, or ran an A-Dept.

I'll just shut-up & write my chks as per HCMeatHead & ADJoeyP.

17 hours ago, Koji Vu said:

You just witnessed the changing of the guard.

Not likely.  SDSU was one of the most experienced teams in the nation, this is the year they built towards.  Boise is rebuilding.  SDSU will be rebuilding as well.  Good luck.  

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not likely.  SDSU was one of the most experienced teams in the nation, this is the year they built towards.  Boise is rebuilding.  SDSU will be rebuilding as well.  Good luck.  

The question for Schools like Boise and SDSU is, are they rebuilding ? Or reloading ?

Based on this past season for Boise, coupled with a new Coaching Staff, Style and System, this seems like a rebuild for you.

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

Tje question for Schools like Boise and SDSU is, are they rebuilding ? Or reloading ?

Boise is absolutely rebuilding.  Harsin did a horrible job managing the roster.  Not sure what SDSU's depth is like, but it would be remarkable if they did not take a step back with all the seniors on this years roster.  

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Boise is absolutely rebuilding.  Harsin did a horrible job managing the roster.  Not sure what SDSU's depth is like, but it would be remarkable if they did not take a step back with all the seniors on this years roster.  

There are 33 Fourth and Fifth Seniors on this team. Make no mistake, these are Rockys kids, Brady Coached them up to the Top Tier of the Conference this season.

If enough fourth year Seniors take their extra season, it's a reload and they will be near the top tier of the Conference.

If they leave, it's a rebuild year. These are Brady's recruits. We will find out by mid season if he and his staff are competent recruiters and can Coach them up.

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Your team started 8 seniors on defense yesterday. SDSU started 6. 

6 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

Your team started 8 seniors on defense yesterday. SDSU started 6. 

8 seniors too slow for the most part.  

SDSU is going to take a step back next  year, Boise will take a step forward.  Boise still a far better, more valuable brand.  Changing of the guard my ass.