Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

We run this conference.

53 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Serious lack of talent on the squad compared to years past.  We are slow.

Andy is fixing that, lots of young speed being recruited.  

Congrats SUDS!

Andy ain’t fixing shit. You won the games you did because you have better players than the rest of the conference. Andy is in over his head and that house is burnin’ down. The cracks this season were obvious.

Your reign is over, Broncos.

Speaking of hoops it's Utah State, Boise State, San Diego State in that Bracketology 2022 order.  9 seed, 10 seed, 11 seed as of today.

The folks over at teamrankings get it right the most all season long with ups and downs while the NCAA Net rankings sort it out later..too early for that. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

9 minutes ago, ineptimusprime said:

Andy ain’t fixing shit. You won the games you did because you have better players than the rest of the conference. Andy is in over his head and that house is burnin’ down. The cracks this season were obvious.

Your reign is over, Broncos.

Nah.  We are going to get faster.

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

That is all. Have a good day.

Why are you making little @TedCruzTrain said???

23 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I thought it was over at 16-3 and changed my couch posture from Gameday to "catching up on rest." I in no way expected at that point I'd be ringing my mission bell two hours later and was ready to congratulate you guys. 

Thank God for benched QBs and the 60 minute game clock.

SUDS is the class of the MWC this year.  Go and beat USU and take another PAC scalp in the LA Bowl.

10 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

Speaking of hoops it's Utah State, Boise State, San Diego State in that Bracketology 2022 order.  9 seed, 10 seed, 11 seed as of today.

The folks over at teamrankings get it right the most this early in the season.  They update well to boot. 

Lolwut? No CSU? At present they are arguably the single best team in the conference. Their omission makes this ranking about as reliable as a condom made from window screen. :shrug:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

3 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

That's cool. Do you ever use your time machine to go back to other irrelevant times in the past as well? Or can it only go back two years? :hmmm: Inquiring minds want to know.

Funny. The claim was that you own this conference. Was that claim for this year or a historical reference?  You haven’t won shit this year and if you claim historical ownership maybe you need to take your post and look in the mirror.

13 minutes ago, ChicagoAggie said:

Funny. The claim was that you own this conference. Was that claim for this year or a historical reference?  You haven’t won shit this year and if you claim historical ownership maybe you need to take your post and look in the mirror.

Pretty sure it was tongue in check.

Apologies from the Best D-1 FB and BB Teams in Cali.

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Or our first 11 win season since 1920. But that's either here nor there?

But I understand the envy, considering WYO hasn't been relevant in any sport not called Rodeo since the Truman administration. :shrug:

D- on the reply. There's plenty of accurate slams to come back with. I expect better next time. 

1 hour ago, ChicagoAggie said:

Utah is too chicken shit to play us in both football and basketball. BYU is who they are desperate to find a fit.  Despite all the black balling in conference affiliations and State legislature $$ we still own the state of Utah and the Mountain West Conference

Since you Loganites run Utah, and these guys won in Logan, doesn't that mean UC Davis owns the State of Utah?  :hmmm:

AP21314177981072.jpg

37 minutes ago, ChicagoAggie said:

Star Trek reference?

True enough, Spandex (see unseen) and Planets are involved!

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Yep - Where'd SDSU find their offense ?!!? I had bets on BSU ML, BSU teased up 7 .....all losers 

Guess BSU isn't all that anymore :shrug:

Not this year.

Next Summer, they will once again be the Perennial Pre-Season MW Champs.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor