Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

We run this conference.

4 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

I agree! Nothing says “we run this conference” like your first football championship appearance since 2016

Arrogant Bastard gonna Arrogant bastard.

He can't just accept the many kudos that are being posted about the Aztecs football squad  right now.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

Congrats suds.  Not what i was expecting, tbh. Dont know where that offense came from, but anyone that makes boise look that bad deserves a cookie…and a ticket to the champ game

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

10 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Congrats suds.  Not what i was expecting, tbh. Dont know where that offense came from, but anyone that makes boise look that bad deserves a cookie…and a ticket to the champ game

Yep - Where'd SDSU find their offense ?!!? I had bets on BSU ML, BSU teased up 7 .....all losers 

Guess BSU isn't all that anymore :shrug:

25 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

I agree! Nothing says “we run this conference” like your first football championship appearance since 2016

Well they clearly meant “we” as in The California State University (system)!

15 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Yep - Where'd SDSU find their offense ?!!? I had bets on BSU ML, BSU teased up 7 .....all losers 

Serious lack of talent on the squad compared to years past.  We are slow.

Andy is fixing that, lots of young speed being recruited.  

Congrats SUDS!

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

That is all. Have a good day.

You just F’ed yourself. Utah St will kill you now. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, SLCPoke said:

Or our first 11 win season since 1920. But that's either here nor there?

But I understand the envy, considering WYO hasn't been relevant in any sport not called Rodeo since the Truman administration. :shrug:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

The CCG remains.  Can I pose a question pls re MWC CCG?  Who is hosting?  I assume it's Aztecs and not neutral site.  It like how the American works - no neutral site. 

Scribing of which, my squad gets to trot up to Cincinnati next weekend and get pasted super well.  (Assuming Cincinnati does not lose at East Carolina today, in which case Coogs host up since we are done with conference play and are perfect in it... and then get pasted at home).  

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

9 minutes ago, Warbow said:

You just F’ed yourself. Utah St will kill you now. 

I went long on rum for Jobu back in the early days of the pandemic. We're tight now. Btw, he asked me to ask you to ask Kalua to make sure his chicken is cooked next time he makes a sacrifice.

Just now, ChicagoAggie said:

Utah State has something to say about this claim. We own basketball and are about ready to own football

You guys own your very own basketball now? And you're about to own your very own football?? That's awesome. I'm sure the Utes and the zoobs are stoked they don't have to loan you balls anymore.

54 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

When Hoke gave Brookshire a second chance, he made the most of it. Remember, he was the starting QB going into the season.

6 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Arrogant Bastard gonna Arrogant bastard.

He can't just accept the many kudos that are being posted about the Aztecs football squad  right now.

On behalf of the Aztec Empire, I graciously accept your kudos and whatever tribute you wish to/can afford to pay us.

julius-caesar-hbo.gif 

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

You guys own your very own basketball now? And you're about to own your very own football?? That's awesome. I'm sure the Utes and the zoobs are stoked they don't have to loan you balls anymore.

Utah is too chicken shit to play us in both football and basketball. BYU is who they are desperate to find a fit.  Despite all the black balling in conference affiliations and State legislature $$ we still own the state of Utah and the Mountain West Conference

41 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Serious lack of talent on the squad compared to years past.  We are slow.

Andy is fixing that, lots of young speed being recruited.  

Congrats SUDS!

I thought it was over at 16-3 and changed my couch posture from Gameday to "catching up on rest." I in no way expected at that point I'd be ringing my mission bell two hours later and was ready to congratulate you guys. 

Thank God for benched QBs and the 60 minute game clock.

1 minute ago, ChicagoAggie said:

Utah is too chicken shit to play us in both football and basketball. BYU is who they are desperate to find a fit.  Despite all the black balling in conference affiliations and State legislature $$ we still own the state of Utah and the Mountain West Conference

Honor code violation? :hmmm:

Oh, and lulz.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-26-at-1-54-51-PM.png