Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops 11/26 - Four Games- WHO YA’ GOT!

Oof. Dang Boise. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

What a horrible loss. We could only score 39 points against a really bad team. This has got to be the worst loss ever under Rice. No way to defend this loss. 32 of 58 shots were three pointers. Made 6. And it’s not like we were outsized underneath. Get the friggen ball inside!!!

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

What a horrible loss. We could only score 39 points against a really bad team. This has got to be the worse loss ever under Rice. 

I watched. Boise was completely lost the entire game.

Rice is trying hard to make the new AD's job even tougher.   That team wasn't prepared to play and gave little energy on O.   They played ok D but that wasn't a good team they played either.   It's probably 4-5 yrs past Rice's expiration date here but we're saddled with the contract from hell he has.

5 minutes ago, roughrider said:

It's probably 4-5 yrs past Rice's expiration date here but we're saddled with the contract from hell he has.

The silver lining is, if Rice can't even beat Bakersfield at home, I don't see how he gets the 18 wins he needs for his contract. Even that juggernaut Montana Tech might beat us at this rate.

0mK6pGK.png

25 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

CSUB walks away with a 46-39 win. Boise falls to the bottom of the Big West standings.

It feels like Boise would be middle of the pack in the Big West this year.  I tried to tell TBSUF, it's more competitive than it looks. 

Well... can't say I regret coming to town a day early for the game.

The first few minutes it seemed like the team really missed Maldonado. Luckily they were able to make nearly everything from deep.

28 threes tonight... only had 27 total through the first 4 games. Surprised the cheerleaders didn't run out of 3 point t-shirts

7 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Well... can't say I regret coming to town a day early for the game.

The first few minutes it seemed like the team really missed Maldonado. Luckily they were able to make nearly everything from deep.

28 threes tonight... only had 27 total through the first 4 games. Surprised the cheerleaders didn't run out of 3 point t-shirts

I’ve not been paying close enough attention…

is Maldo hurt or something?

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Just now, Subcanis said:

I’ve not been paying close enough attention…

is Maldo hurt or something?

Reece and Kevin said he got tripped pretty hard vs. Grand Canyon. Didn't listen to any broadcast today, but he was walking around fine despite being in sweats. Hopefully it's just a 1-game precaution