Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops 11/26 - Four Games- WHO YA’ GOT!

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Nothing Boeheim says could change my mind on him. At least K can coach, and I still can't stand him; he cheats, they change the rules. He gets every call. But he can coach. Boeheim has severely underperformed while having every advantage in the books. Big East, and ACC gets him recruits. He's been at Syracuse for almost 5 decades. He knows how to play a zone defense. That's it. He doesn't leave the state of NY in noncon unless he's forced. Severely overrated, he should have retired years ago.

That program is gonna drop off once he leaves.  Also, we could’ve had Chris Bunch instead of them if we actually put effort into recruiting him.

Just now, ph90702 said:

Not gonna lie, even though I’m not a Duke fan, they deserved to win last night.  They made Gonzaga look slow and unathletic.

Timme trying to sell a foul rather than make a basket that would've cut the lead in the final minute really encapsulates how Gonzaga (and most of cbb) wants to play ball.....soft ass FT shooting contests.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

14 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Here is some info in a SLC newspaper: "Derrick Alston Jr., a 23-year-old combo forward from Boise State, has shot abysmally from the field to start the season. Through five outings, he's averaged 7.4 points and 4.8 rebounds, all while shooting 21.4% from the field and an almost comical 9.7% from three. He’s attempted 31 triples this season and only knocked down three of them. Alston Jr.’s efficiency differential stands at -55.4, only bested by B.J. Taylor’s eDiff of -90.8."

It's really hard to be a D-1 athlete with, presumably, a scholarship in hand, and yet somehow shoot that poorly...