Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops 11/26 - Four Games- WHO YA’ GOT!

56 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Atmosphere sucked. Crowd wanted to get into it,, but it's hard to generate any excitement when you can only score once every 6 or 7 possessions. I think they only scored consecutive baskets once the entire frigging game.

You could sense the crowd was ready to explode when Boise had all those free throws  to tie or take the lead. And then they miss.

1 hour ago, KingBronco said:

Effing horrific. I was at the game. It was straight up the worst offensive performance by BSU in the 40 year history of our arena. The majority of High School teams in Boise would have scored more than 39 against CSUB. A moderately competent D1 team would have beat us by 30+ tonight. I've probably seen close to 200 games at Extra Mile/Taco Bell/Pavillion and I can't remember watching a game that was so painfully brutal from start to finish.

I didn’t watch any of the UNM game but read that Towson got out 12-0 and the Lobos never really got engaged.

7 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Coack K melting your heart?

now Boeheim needs to say nice :ph34r:

Nothing Boeheim says could change my mind on him. At least K can coach, and I still can't stand him; he cheats, they change the rules. He gets every call. But he can coach. Boeheim has severely underperformed while having every advantage in the books. Big East, and ACC gets him recruits. He's been at Syracuse for almost 5 decades. He knows how to play a zone defense. That's it. He doesn't leave the state of NY in noncon unless he's forced. Severely overrated, he should have retired years ago.

30 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Nothing Boeheim says could change my mind on him. At least K can coach, and I still can't stand him; he cheats, they change the rules. He gets every call. But he can coach. Boeheim has severely underperformed while having every advantage in the books. Big East, and ACC gets him recruits. He's been at Syracuse for almost 5 decades. He knows how to play a zone defense. That's it. He doesn't leave the state of NY in noncon unless he's forced. Severely overrated, he should have retired years ago.

Boeheim seems weirdly bitter in his old age. He's made a lot of nasty comments to the media about other teams' players in recent years.

0mK6pGK.png