Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

SAN!!!!!

It’s 6:15 and the game has been lost for a few hours now, but he’s still clapping!

image.jpeg.2ad0da399714a17b718561577cc9b361.jpeg

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, Wyoguns said:

I’ll be honest the whole trophy thing was pretty tame.  WYO and CSU raise hell and have some fun when they go get the boot after a win.  It was like watching a jr high team today when Fresno went and got the V…

I love watching Paul Bunyons Axe change hands. The players literally rush the End Zone to take possession and parade parade it around the stadium.

I'm guessing the V is just to big to run around and have fun with.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I’ll be honest the whole trophy thing was pretty tame.  WYO and CSU raise hell and have some fun when they go get the boot after a win.  It was like watching a jr high team today when Fresno went and got the V…

Fresno should be beating SJSU like this every year. Joser is barely an FBS team. Beating a 5-7 team isn’t something to celebrate like we just won a championship, but if the shoe was on the other foot…..

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

22 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Fresno should be beating SJSU like this every year. Joser is barely an FBS team. Beating a 5-7 team isn’t something to celebrate like we just won a championship, but if the shoe was on the other foot…..

Kinda like CSU…lol. I kid sheep I kid!  Pun intended

Just now, Cincy said:

Tears from a fan of a 5-7 team. 

Nah, but go Aztecs!!

1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Still here. And no cares about the number of gangbangs your girlfriend has been and the number she's allowed you to join her 

Translation:

image.gif.eb879e8c8cb53014474f16bdc553c277.gif

Just now, Cincy said:

Translation:

image.gif.eb879e8c8cb53014474f16bdc553c277.gif

So you're admitting you cried after the Boise game?

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

Deflecting from your a.ss whooping 

What deflection? We lost. It's done. 

4 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Translation:

image.gif.145f541303778361b345cdb09f38f5f6.gif

You're not proficient with your translation skills. 

2 minutes ago, SAMO said:

spartans suck fool...lol

Our record agrees.

Not bagging on either program but it was definitely amateur and lackluster.

I can respect an outsiders view. This team was Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde all season. More Mr. Hyde.

3 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Won’t change the fact at we just bent you over and treated you like one of our sheep. 

No shit. You will still be upset about not being in the conference championship game. 

2 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

No shit. You will still be upset about not being in the conference championship game. 

And you’ll still be sitting at home during the bowl season, with a half built stadium and no real funds to build, a shamed school president and athletic director, a tiny fan base and budget, no hope of ever winning a real mwc championship, and a 40-9 butt rape as your last game of the season. Cheers, bum.  

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

14 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

And you’ll still be sitting at home during the bowl season, with a half built stadium and no real funds to build, a shamed school president and athletic director, a tiny fan base and budget, no hope of ever winning a real mwc championship, and a 40-9 butt rape as your last game of the season. Cheers, bum.  

Blah, blah, blah. Something, something. TL;DR.