Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops - TWO HUGE THANKSGIVING OPPORTUNITIES - WHO YA’ GOT

52 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

UAB out rebounded Los Lobos, 41-27. We’re in desperate need of a couple of legit 5’s! 

Hopefully Forsling develops eventually. He is clearly not ready for D1 hoops right now. We should probably look portal after the season ends for a 5. Can't just sit and wait for Forsling and I'm guessing he won't be a factor until at least his junior year, which is a long way away.

What a block and throw to the defender by Mensah. Dude is merciless on D.

Dominant W over the Georgetown and the BE. Way to rep the conference, Aztecs.

Looks like we're beginning to come together.  Butler is really stepping up.  U$C will be a handful.  Boogie Ellis is a San Diego kid who jilted us 3 times. 

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

What a dismantling of Georgetown. Didn't think it would be possible for the Aztecs to be better than last year but they are. 100 % committed to defense (as always) with an offense to match. They will not lose many this year and will dominate most MW teams. 

30 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

What a dismantling of Georgetown. Didn't think it would be possible for the Aztecs to be better than last year but they are. 100 % committed to defense (as always) with an offense to match. They will not lose many this year and will dominate most MW teams. 

EasyTrigger. Not saying SDSU isn't going to be good...because they're always good. But you could make a strong argument that G-town would finish no better than 6th in the MWC this year. Hoyas would be #6 in the MWC right now using Ken Pom rankings. 

I don't think anyone is going to be dominating the MWC this year. I'd be surprised if the regular season champ finishes any better than 13-5. The conference schedule is going to be a brutal gauntlet this year.

27 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

EasyTrigger. Not saying SDSU isn't going to be good...because they're always good. But you could make a strong argument that G-town would finish no better than 6th in the MWC this year. Hoyas would be #6 in the MWC right now using Ken Pom rankings. 

I don't think anyone is going to be dominating the MWC this year. I'd be surprised if the regular season champ finishes any better than 13-5. The conference schedule is going to be a brutal gauntlet this year.

We shall see. 

14 hours ago, TopLobo said:

Hopefully Forsling develops eventually. He is clearly not ready for D1 hoops right now. We should probably look portal after the season ends for a 5. Can't just sit and wait for Forsling and I'm guessing he won't be a factor until at least his junior year, which is a long way away.

Need to redshirt him and hope sticks for the 5 years