Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

OT: Gonzaga vs UCLA

6 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Holmgren is a real force under the basket on offense and defense. Best tall dude to come along in quite some time. When he grows into his body he’s going to be an NBA all star. Likely the #1 draft choice. 

He's like Porzingis if he had more in his bag

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

WCC > PAC

What really sucks is the WCC actually has a lot more impressive wins than the PAC, yet are still rated much lower in the Sagarin. The system is fixed in that the P5’s are automatically given higher ratings from the start. Even when they lose they don’t drop. 

5 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

So, it looks like they aren't missing Jalen Suggs too much.

Making up for his contributions with some actual depth. Not something you often see at Gonzaga lately!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Zags are really good (again).

Ucla has some talented players who got on a roll last year in the tourney.  They have top 20 talent but there are 50 teams like them.  Maybe they have a good year maybe they don't.  They do have an excellent coach though.

WCC seems to be playing really well right now.  However, it's a long long season.  Zags are in it for the long haul but I am not sure about all the other teams in the WCC. We'll see I guess

4 hours ago, Rebels2k3 said:

Imagine if Suggs stayed for another year to play with Holmgren. Greatest team ever?

Potentially.  Suggs and Holmgren were teammates in hs

6 hours ago, Someone Else said:

Zags are really good (again).

Ucla has some talented players who got on a roll last year in the tourney.  They have top 20 talent but there are 50 teams like them.  Maybe they have a good year maybe they don't.  They do have an excellent coach though.

WCC seems to be playing really well right now.  However, it's a long long season.  Zags are in it for the long haul but I am not sure about all the other teams in the WCC. We'll see I guess

Saint Mary's and BYU are right there with them, and Santa Clara and USF aren't too far behind.  WCC looking like a 3-4 bid league.