Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Hank Bachmeier signs best NIL deal in the country.

I get a little disgusted by the NIL arms race, but then you read something like this and realize that it would have been a violation just a year ago.  Good on Hank!

6 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I get a little disgusted by the NIL arms race, but then you read something like this and realize that it would have been a violation just a year ago.  Good on Hank!

He is so fun to root for.  Tough as hell, maybe one of the toughest Broncos ever, funny as shit (check out a game where we play the backups, the fake ridiculous sideline signals).  Team loves him, would run through a wall for him, easy to see why.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He is so fun to root for.  Tough as hell, maybe one of the toughest Broncos ever, funny as shit (check out a game where we play the backups, the fake ridiculous sideline signals).  Team loves him, would run through a wall for him, easy to see why.

Does he start two more seasons?

Phuck bsu.

Love me some Hanky.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I'm not a Boise fan by any stretch of the imagination, but from the first time I saw this kid play I've liked everything about him. He's the toughest kid in the conference without question. I often worry about his head and all the hits he takes. 

Hearing that he did this for NIL is the least surprising thing I've read in a while.

Now go throw 5 picks to SDSU😁.

That’s awesome. A great young man with a good head on his shoulders. As the parent of a child who has been through some of what his sister went through I can empathize with what his family has had to deal with.  Too bad I have to root for him to throw 10 ints and get sacked 20 times this Friday. I will pull for him after Friday though. Love to see this.