Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops 11/23/21 - UNR v George Mason, UNCO@SJSU - WHO YA GOT?

8 hours ago, jdw said:

Just noticed Rebs get Uclan in the Mack Saturday. That's actually a fun matchup. Bruins will be heavily favored and should be, but UNLV has nothing to lose.

Yeeeeaaaaahhh, they're going to be plenty mad when they show up at the Mack on Saturday.

Spartans were down to Northern Colorado by double digits, but it's all tied up now (55-55) with 12 minutes to play. 

https://sjsuspartans.com/sports/2018/7/31/mountain-west-digital-network.aspx

Spartans win! :cheer: SJSU 75 UNC 74 

Omari Moore had 28 points, including a game winning dunk. 

This was our last game of the Abe Lemons Classic. We ended in 3rd place. Tomorrow will be the game for first place b/t Tex and CBU.

17 minutes ago, crixus said:

Ice Cube Movie GIF

27 minutes ago, crixus said:

Down by 2 with 13.3 seconds Spartans inbound and Omari just casually strolls up the court with the ball.  I'm yelling for him to get his ass moving.  At the top of the circle he drove to the basket, looked like The Flash, and then that thundering dunk.  I almost fell out of the recliner.

His FT's are shit though.  He needs to work on that.

Nice win guys.

Stamp.

Ukrainian postage stamp honoring Snake Island soldiers

19 minutes ago, SpaceForced said:

Down by 2 with 13.3 seconds Spartans inbound and Omari just casually strolls up the court with the ball.  I'm yelling for him to get his ass moving.  At the top of the circle he drove to the basket, looked like The Flash, and then that thundering dunk.  I almost fell out of the recliner.

Nice win guys.

Yep, keep on climbing need to get into the high 100’s or low 200’s NET

26 minutes ago, SpaceForced said:

Nice win guys.

I had to watch the reply to catch the ankle-breaker he orchestrated, which provided him a clear lane up-the-middle to punctuate it with a dunk!

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

When I see Nothern Co the abbreviation UNCO always makes me laugh. Unko is Japanese for poop. 

Quite appropriate. Ever been to Greeley,CO? Feed lots abound there and when the wind is right, the whole city smells of cow poop.

I watched the first half of Sparty-UNC, fell asleep, then woke up for the final possession. What a friggin dunk my Moore! He’s really developing under Miles. You could see some potential last season but now his game is much more rounded and Tim has made him his leader. One of Prioleau’s problems was that he seemed too insecure to allow anyone on the team to be a leader.