Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Today in MWC Hoops 11/23/21 - UNR v George Mason, UNCO@SJSU - WHO YA GOT?

I hope I’m not a day late and a dollar short but how the heck can you not bet against Nevada right now? They look lifeless, their best player looks way off, and they sent a decent player packing today. I hate betting against MWC teams but Nevada games are starting to look like stimulus checks. I loves me the +140 Moneyline on George Mason.

Not sure what the status of Sparty’s starting PG Omari Moore is. They’re much better with him on the floor. I’m interested in the game for a variety of reasons. Former CSU standout Dorian Green is an assistant at Northern Colorado. Dorian was the main cog in Tim’s success at CSU, starting every game in his 4 years. He began his coaching career as an assistant at Furman with Niko, then went to Nebraska to work for Miles. Secondly, Northern Colorado is CSU’s next opponent on Saturday in FoCo. They are Wyoming Light, after assistant Steve Smiley took over the reins from Jeff Linder. Shoot a lot of threes, defend the three well. I might bet UNC but it’s dependent on Moore’s status.

Just noticed Rebs get Uclan in the Mack Saturday. That's actually a fun matchup. Bruins will be heavily favored and should be, but UNLV has nothing to lose.

Sparty is due for a win. Omari Moore should be back tonight. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Off topic but #1 and #2 play tonight. I can’t see the Bruins staying close with the Zags who will kill them inside. I see Gonzaga winning by 15-20 points. I can’t believe UCLA is favored by 6.5 points.

Where are you finding ucla favored?