Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gator 82

UNR Basketball?

17 minutes ago, toonkee said:

CSU has never done anything in any sport ever.

Not in the last 30 or 120 years.

By the way 1991-1987 equals 4. And yes UNLV's run spanned into three decades. We've lost more NCAA games than you'll ever play in.

Cheater fired. Winning stops. Facts. 

50 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

YES...ONE in 1990.  How does one lone Nat'l Championship make a school a "blue blood?

My God.  I can remember the last time I dated a woman who was alive for Nevada Southerns dream season.

27 minutes ago, toonkee said:

?

I hit the return key a little early.  My post read:  "I can remember the last time I dated a woman who was alive for Nevada Southerns dream season..." for 99% of the time it's been on here.

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

4 final fours, a natty, probably like 9 elite 8s and 25 sweet sixteens. 

We are a temporarily troubled blue blood. Show some respect. 

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

Y'all haven't been to an Elite-8 since 1991 (30-yrs) or won a conf regular season championship since 2000 (21-yrs).  You have a very generous definition of "temporary."

Y'all went to 5 Elite-8's during a 14-yr stretch (1987-'91).  How does this make y'all a "blue blood?"  Nothing screams "BLUE BLOOD" like the being a BIG West Conf power...haha.  

32 minutes ago, toonkee said:

CSU has never done anything in any sport ever.

Not in the last 30 or 120 years.

By the way 1991-1987 equals 4. And yes UNLV's run spanned into three decades. We've lost more NCAA games than you'll ever play in.

Pls focus on the topic at hand @toonkee.  

You made the crazy statement that Nevada Southern is a "blue blood" in basketball.  Are you going to standby your claim...or not???

57 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Here are the blue bloods, b*tch:

20211125_173701.jpg

What a ridiculous post. That would make Boise State a blue blood in football. 

1 hour ago, quickdraw said:

For all of the talk about UNLV being irrelevant we have the largest group of dedicated trolls in the conference repeatedly trying to convince us of such. 

Definitely. When one of these schools accomplishes what UNLV has, they'll have bragging rights as well. It can be done. UNLV did it, Gonzaga is doing it (will they when Mark Few retires? Possibly, his administration is not likely to try and kill their program.)

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

Has Boise won a natty? Or the equivalent of 4 final fours, all the elite 8s and sweet sixteens? Still have unbroken records? Have they had what is still considered the best college team of all time? Yes, we're a young university, which makes that graphic even more impressive. Where are you and all the other 100 year olds at? Just curious.

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

They have a national championship too 

7 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

lolz? for what? The Fiesta Bowl being the pinnacle of their achievments? Nope.

WE HAVE A F*CKING NATTY!!!

So does Boise

LyleWall-1024x705.jpg

https://broncosports.com/news/2020/12/20/football-a-look-back-at-the-1980-i-aa-national-championship.aspx

9 hours ago, nvspuds said:

This all happened before you were born but let me say those UNLV teams were really fun..

Well paid too.  And they didn't have to take exams either.

I'm not sure if more of Tarks former players  ended up getting drafted by the NBA or getting convicted. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

4 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Well paid too.  And they didn't have to take exams either.

I'm not sure if more of Tarks former players  ended up getting drafted by the NBA or getting convicted. 

tf you even talking about? 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

55 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

lolz? for what? The Fiesta Bowl being the pinnacle of their achievments? Nope.

WE HAVE A F*CKING NATTY!!!

So does Wyoming…Congrats Pokes on your admittance to the Blue Blood Club, print the shirts!!!!!

Oh, and their title in the 40’s has about as much relevance to the current state of College Basketball as your’s three decades ago does.